Part 38

€~*^*~€

"Joon, you finished plating the dishes?" Jin asked grabbing the silverware.

"Yes... done! How does it look." Namjoon asked.

"Pretty good Namjoon, I'm proud of you." Jin said clapping for him.

Taehyung stopped the episode they were watching and all three of them jumped up to smell the delicious jjajangmyeon coming from the kitchen.

"Mhhhmmm, I smell jjajangmyeon, Namjoon you made that?!" Taehyung said in a high tone surprised.

"Yesss, our hyungs are feeding us, it's like a dream come true." Hoseok said.

"I can't wait to savor this meal." Jimin added looking over at them both.

"You all can come eat now, thanks to Namjoon mostly, but me for being by his side." Jin said winking.

Taehyung jumped up so as the others rushing to their seats. Jin and Namjoon sat down too and placed the water down on the table.
"Thank youuu Namjoon and Jin, Hyungsss, future fiancé Jin whatever you want to call it."

"No problem TaeTae enjoy." Namjoon said. "Wait- Jin come here I want you by me."

"What's wrong with where I'm sitting." Jin said.

"He wants to be clingy with you hyung." Jimin said giggling and picking up some noodles.

"I'm right across from you though." Jin added.

"I don't care, chef and chef cherish their meals together, no~?" Namjoon teased placing his elbows on the table and resting his head on his hands cupped on his face and showed off his dimple smile.

"Awww Namjoon looks so innocent Jinn, you should go sit with himmm." Jimin said standing up Jin.

"Jimin he switches up I promise you." Jin said slowly sitting down beside Namjoon.

"Are you sure? He seems very sweet." Jimin said sitting back down with Hoseok.

"My neck remember- he did that." Jin said lifting his head.

"Ah- I see, he does." Jimin than took a bite of the jjajangmyeon noodles.

"Eat Jin or I'll feed you myself." Namjoon said is a deep voice holding the bowl.

Jin looked at him then at Jimin pointing at Namjoon. "See what I mean, he lies."

Jimin just laughed and muttered something under his breath eating dinner.

Namjoon glared at Jin and placed the bowl on the table with the chopsticks on top laying down on it and he grabbed Jin's arms. Jin turned his head over to him and his eyes widened.

"What- why." Jin answered. "I couldn't even touch my food."

"Cutie, tell them that I am innocent." Namjoon said.

"I can't lie about who you w-." Namjoon then picked up the food and fed it to Jin in small portions.

"He said he likes it." Namjoon said facing the others and ate his dish.

Jin patted his mouth with a napkin and ate his pouting his lips.

                              €~*^*~€

"Thank you for dinner Namjoon, you too Jin" Jimin said bowing at then standing next to Taehyung and Hoseok.

"No problem!. I think I did a good job today." Namjoon said crossing his arms.

"Yes indeed, and it's about our time to leave right TaeTae." Jimin said patting his shoulder.

"Yesss, we gotta go homeee, Jimin has work." Taehyung said putting on his coat.