8

Emma's pov

I was stunned and terrified because of my act. How can i use my force like this. No no no that's not how it's going to be. I was thinking , my eyes shut due to frustration when i heard footsteps. Fucking footsteps. I saw a fierce man in front of me. He was looking so deadly at me. His fists were balled, eyes screaming anger jaw clenched. I was not expecting a fight here. He just grabed my hair tightly. And the next moment made my eyes wide. I was expecting a slap but instead i felt my lips sealed with his rough ones. He was not really kissing me. He was torturing me. I could taste metallic substance on. He nearly chewed my lips. That fucking bitchhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I struggled with my force but it was not affecting him. After whole one minute he pushed me hardly on the ground. "i will make ur life a living hell doll" he said. I couldn't get more of his words as my head was spinning.

I started feeling terrible pain in my head and heart. I was wincing in pain. It was absolutely the side effect of physical contact.

"i heard u hate physical contacts doll" he said crouching in front of me. He took my hand that was at my head bearing the pain. He pulled my hand towards him.
"Stop with this act doll. It's not worth watching." that manic said laughing.

I was not in my right mind. The pain was getting worse and worse. I threw my head more down trying to get my hand from his dead grip.

"L-leave". I couldn't say more. Backing away, i was moaning in pain. That fucker is physico.

"jungkook that's enough" a tall man said coming a little forward.

"She is putting an act" he spat

Oh my god. I am gonna die here. Ahhhh. Stop touching me more. Please

"LEAVE ME-- AHHH". I hissed again due to the worsen pain

"Jungkook it's not going right i think" the man again said
That fucker left me. Thank god

By now i felt warmth on my upper lips. Fuck. It's bleeding.
One
Two
Three
Drops of blood were dripping down my nose. I was on my knees by now. My hands on the floor
"hey are u okay?" a voice came i don't know who that belongs to. A man with red shoes came forward trying to look at my face. I shook my head to tell him not to come closer but he was getting close little by little to check on me.

I scooted away leaning my back at the couch maybe.
"Stay..... Stay away" i said. My eyes shut.

"it's serious. Take her to hospital hurry." another voice came.

"she won't die, right doll?" i could feel his smirk. Damn

"jungkook, what if she dies...? We can't kill a little girl here"

"it's quite impressive show well" i swear i will kill him.

"tae take her to a room"

"Okay"

That boy taehyung came forward holding my arm to stand me up. I yanked his hand away.

"i won't die. L-let me o-n my own fo-r a min-nute" i said breathing heavily.

"i think you are sick come on get up" that boy said again

I hung my head low backing away to avoid another touch which will just increase my pain more.

"Don't fucking touch me." i yelled at him.

My eyes became heavy and i started losing my conscious.

Jungkooks pov

"what the hell u did jungkook?"

"jin hyung she is acting nothing more" i shrugged looking at her. Deep down i felt strange. How come she started nose bleeding and all that. That's not normal. Is she that sensitive? No. She is a bitch nothing more.

"That fucking thing is blood jungkook. She was bleeding. Look at her condition. For fuck sake stop being a manic. Im done with ur shits" he yelled at me fucking yelled. Hah.

"SO WHAT IF SHE'S DEAD? LET HER BE."
i shouted at him

"We will drop her home. Stop this now." jimin said.

"SHE AIN'T GOING ANYWHERE" i growled. How come they say that.

"what?" namjoon hyung asked looking at me.

"She is my toy and she will stay here. With or without her will. Mind that. No one is allowed to help her unless i say."

"jungkook u r going far now" jin hyung said

"this girl can cause problems in future. Do u understand that. How can we let a stranger in mansion?"

"i don't care. I love to see her in pain" i starred at her figure laying down helpless. A smirk popped up on my lips.

"she is tough. And i like tough things u know, right? "

"think again jungkook. It may--"

"Dare to go against me. She is my toy i can do whatever i want with her. Understood?"
I glared at them.

"Ok do whatever u want" jin hyung said

Others just hummed.

"hey come here" i said one of my maids who came running to me "yes master"
"take her to room beside mine"
"yes master"

Jimins pov

"hyung what's wrong with him"

"u tell me how did it all started?" jin hyung asked.

"i don't know hyung. He started acting strange all of a sudden. I mean he is strange but it's just new version of him" i said

"yeah he started stalking that girl two days ago. He kept staring her all day" tae said

"Do she give a fuck? . I don't think so" suga hyung asked

"come on baby she don't and that's the most weird thing" i said

"i pity her. She get in wrong hands. That poor girl" hoseok hyung said. I too think like that. She is in great danger now. The jeon fucking jungkook is the biggest danger here.

"i think he is just doing this because she rejected him" i said

"i think so" tae agreed with me "he will just use her and then let her go" he added

"i think that's not it. He is being obsessed with her." namjoon hyung said

We looked at him shocked. Of course except suga hyung. My baby is just a little lazy to care about something like this.

"how do u know that?" i asked

"the way he was looking at her. The way he kissed her. The way he is not letting her go. I think"

"yah namjoon that brat was not kissing her he was just munching her lips like beast" jin hyung said in frustrated way. Our hyung looks cute when he is angry.We all started laughing.

"he can be a beast in bed too"

We all looked at suga hyung with widened eyes.
"yaah u sleepy cat. Stop saying those unholy words" jin hyung scolded him

"yeah yeah"

"lets just wait and see what happens. Im starving now let's eat" hoseok hyung said

"yeah lets get ittttt" i said pushing tae aside who was jumping happily. Running away.

"yah shorty wait here" he shouted

Author's pov

That's it