69

Emma opened her eyes slowly and yoongi sighed seeing her eyes normal.

"Hyung... Have you found--"

"Yes yes emma he's okay." he gave him an assuring smile.
She averted her gaze to jungkook who was standing there with wet hair, looking hot as fuck but emma slid that fact. Getting out of the bed she looked at yoongi completely ignoring the boy standing there "I wanna see him"

"Come" yoongi guided him but stopped by a voice
"I will take her hyung. You go now"

"jung-"   "Hyung"
Yoongi looked at the girl and then at jungkook "Keep it cool okay?"  "why not"
As the door closed, jungkook walked to the girl making her look at him.

"Don't you think we have some matter to sort out, huh?" he glared at her with cold look.

"Y-you..you found h-him?" she asked, a bit scared

"That's not what I want princess
You forgot how bravely you said 'i would love to' before disobeying me?"

"I-i was just--".   "Why stuttering? I haven't even done anything yet. Then why?"

"i didn't mean to do that. I was just scared at that time"

"Now... how are you gonna pay for it? Will you decide it i have to do this?"

Emma took a step forward "jungkook.."
Jungkook's eyes went soft upon hearing his name from the girl he's been obsessed with. His heart clutched inside, his fist opening slowly.
"thank you for finding him... I'm sorry for what I did earlier. I just...i don't know.. I just got scared by the thought of losing the only person i have in my life... " she rambled nervously "Can i just talk to him? You can do whatever you want after that. Please?"

"Is he that much important to you?" jungkook grbbed both of her arms tightly, having a firm hold "Huh? Is he?"

"i only have him... I got nobody else here. Don't make it hard for me.." she bit her lower lip harshly as alot of tears rolled down  her cheeks making their way to neck.

"Why--"    "You can do whatever you want with me" she hissed, not being able to bear the pain on her arms  "just not him please. L-let him g-go". On realizing his strong grip, jungkook took his hands back.
Emma was about to fall at the loss of support when jungkook held her again as her head bumped on his chest. "STAND STRAIGHT"
The girl nodded hastily backing away. She can't curse him not yell at him because she has to meet her friend.

On entering the other room, emma ran towards the unconscious body laying on the bed "Enwoo..." she mumbled
"Why... Why- what happened to him?" she started looking for a bruise or wound on his body desperately.  "He was drugged" hoseok told her, entering the room.

'open your eyes.. Just once please.. I will never let anyone harm you again, please enwoo.Wake up. Don't do this' emma thought, ruffling her own hair kindda roughly

An idea popped in her mind as she grabbed the lifeless hand, gripping it tighlty, sharing the energy she could do.

"What are you doing? He's not gonna wake up like this. It was strong drug-" hoseok's eyes widened watching the movements of enwoo's eyes and hands.

Emma threw her head on his hand, holding it tightly.  She started sobbing angrily at her fate,difficulties, hard times feeling exhausted by all that shit.

" Emma--"   "you okay?I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry" she sat on on floor holding his hand, crying silently "Its- it's okay. It wasn't your fault idiot... I'm okay, look"
She looked up at him with watery, red and painful eyes. "i thought" she chocked on her own sobs "i thought they.. they took you and- and--" she whispered in a broken voice
"No.. they were not them.. Everything is fine.. I saw them maybe they were robbers or i don't know but I'm sure that they were not methew's men" he hugged her tightly, strocking her back to calm her

"Go... Go abroad.. Just go for sometime please"

"But emma I'm--"

"I SAID JUST GO. WHY DON'T YOU LISTEN TO ME EVER? I'M TELLING YOU GET OUT OF HERE.. please.." pushed him away angrily

"okay relax..relax i will go. I will.. Stop crying"

"Now. Right now. Book the flight to Berlin."

"okay i will.. I will. Relax"

"I love you.. I don't want you to get hurt again.. because of me.. I'm sorry you have to go through this for the second time"

"Emma i love you too..don't worry about me. I will go and will be safe there."

"Guys? Is anything serous?" hoseok put hand on Emma's shoulder patting it.

"Y-yes hyung" emma stood up, fixing herself, wiping the tears. "i will get going now " enwoo stood up from the bed. Squeezing her hand softly "Don't worry my friend. Everything will be fine. Trust me hmm?"
Emma nodded. She was tired of everything. Tired of thinking about everything. Tried of feeling scared of losing her close ones. First her family then her friend.

"should i drop him off?"  "no, i can-"

"yes hyung, thank you"

Enwoo looked at emma in disbelief. She nodded her head at him "it will be good hmm? No argument please"

"okay then let's go"

Emma took a deep breath before heading out of the room with enwoo and hoseok.
.
.
.
"Are you free now from babysitting your friend?" jungkook threw his coat on the couch. Emma hummed sitting up on bed.

"So, what the actual fuck is going on with him? Mind telling me?"
Both hands shoved in pockets, jungkook stood in front of her. "to be honest, i will mind". Examining his expressions which were exactly cold emma realized it was a bad reply.

"Just some people tried to hurt him in the past because of... Never mind that's the reason i overreacted. I think I misunderstood the matter"

"And about your behavior?" he took his hands out, placing one hand on her thigh.
"What should I do with you now?"
The girl tried to move his hand away
"what do.. what do you want?"
He hovered over her slowly "i told you not to step out that time, didn't I?"

"you did" she whispered, looking away, frightened? Of course she was frightened by the look on jungkook's face "Look. At. Me"
He yelled a little loud to which the girl obeyed, gulping the thick lump.

"You stepped out, right?"

"i did" she whispered again

"i let all your mistakes slide till now, didn't I?"

"You d-did"

"Don't you deserve a punishing for all the things you did by going exactly against me?"

"I d-do"

"Very well, princess. Now be a good girl and suck daddy"

Smirking, jungkook pulled her up harshly, throwing her off the bed.
She yelped, rubbing her ankle. "you held a gun at taehyung. Stepped out of the mansion. Raised your voice at me. Touched that guy. You-" grabbing her hair firmly, jungkook brought his face closer to her "you touched that guy. YOU FUCKING TOUCHED HIM. YOU CRIED FOR HIM." slapping her harshly, he again threw her on the bed
"Cat got your tongue? Huh?"
On the sound of unbuckling of belt, emma looked at jungkook with so much emotions that he was unable to notice.
"Why are you quite now? Don't have enough courage to yell now?" jungkook smirked rolling the belt on his hand.

Emma clutches the sheets underneath her hands, ready to get the painful hit. Squeezing her eyes shut she waited for the hard strike but didn't feel anything.
But after watching the man in front of her, she realized it was much better for her to get hit instead of what jungkook was planning to do.

Author

Done