68

"I'm telling you all she just stopped the car at that place and i bet she didn't know about it. She just used my phone and i swear i don't know how she knew that enwoo is not here"
Taehyung explained for the tenth time to the boys who just gave him with 'try again' look.

"Tae.. It's still not making a sense" namjoon sighed

"She just took you nearly at the end of the city just to make sure no one was following and that too at the gun point after that she used your phone and got to knew her best friend isnot in the mansion" jimin summarized it for everyone who were in deep thoughts

"But she still came here and she knows that that boy is in danger. She yelled, shouted, cried and at last fainted" hoseok added.

"And we also don't know who took that boy under our strict security"

"But why do she care about that person this much? I mean okay he's her best friend but she's over reacting." namjoon shrugged.

"Guys listen i think we should find that boy"
Yoongi finally spoke "same" taehyung also joined him.

"wait a second, yoongi when did you two get this close" jin asked, raising a brow

"What?..." yoongi shrugged it off not wanting to get exposed by his soft behavior towards the girl.

"We all saw that... Earlier"  taehyung inquired

"You all ruthless bitches she's just a small girl trapped in this place, forcefully because of attracting someone that too was not her fault in any case. You all don't know that she's not normal be--" and that's when yoongi realized what he was about to say.

" And? " hoseok asked

" She's not normal... Means she's just poor fragile thing... stop pressuring her... She's already going through soo much because of you jeon" he looked at jungkook, sadly

"At least don't call her PoOr" taehyung rolled his eyes. Because he knew her little secret of being a loaded tike them. After all she's running a company that ranks in top successful companies of the country and in other states too.

"Why? Because she's loaded with so many bad lucks?" jimin laughed

"Shut up chim"  taehyung yawned, stretching his arms.

"Those motherfuckers" he unconsciously murmured

"who?" jimin bugged taehyung as he layed beside him trying his best to get a space at the couch "i got scared for you my soul mate" he cooed at him.

"Aww chim my broo" both of them were acting dramatic till yoongi broke in "Stop acting like you guys are meeting after a century"

"Go and find him" being quite all this time, at last jungkook spoke after thinking deeply about the case they.. Actually of which jungkook was serious about till now.

"Seriously? Kook how about we let him die or wherever he's beside this is also good for you"
Jimin spoke.

"I SAID GO AND FIND THAT BASTARD" he said loud in a calm yet scary tone

"He's right babe we should find him..." yoongi smiled at jimin who scrunched his tiny nose.

"I'm in. Come on hoseok hyung let's work on it. And jimin you too. Let's get it"

All the three stood up, ready to find a missing person but it was a piece of cake for them as they are already pro in these kinds of things.

Jimin ran behind them not before pecking yoongi's cheeks and mumbling 'don't worry we will find him hyungiee'. Yoongi just smile at him.

"Jungkook melcife gang is getting on nerves now. They are making way in the city now and that too out of limit." namjoon told him.

"Joon, in my opinion, get them down and hand over to the Chief hopper. What do you say jungkook?" jin looked at jungkook, realizing how silent he is the whole time

"Good but before handing them over... Beat the shit of out them" he stood, making his way to upstairs of course to his room.

"This kid is acting strange" jin said putting his head over namjoon's shoulder to which namjoon embraced him directly.

"Seems like it...."

.
.
.
.
Jungkook entered the room, making loud noise of the door and taking resounding steps towards the bed intentionally.

He stopped looking at the girl who was innocently sleeping, dipped in the duvet.
Dry tears on her face, messed up hair, red cheeks and crism nose tip.
Jungkook helplessly stared at her features as his research took a stop when his phone rang.
He took out his phone shutting down it right away.
It's been four hours since jungkook was laying on the bed beside emma while the other team was searching for enwoo out there.
For some strange reason, jungkook's mind wasn't working. His needle was stuck at somthing he couldn't even himself think of
He was bothered by something.
The door opened as he averted his gaze towards it. Seeing jin entering, he looked away, sitting up slowly.

"She's still not awake?" jin whispered standing near the bed, eyeing the girl, worried.

"As always, her own style" jungkook tilted his head a little "Found him?" he asked as jin nodded his head still looking at the girl

"from where?"  "at the abandoned basement of an industrial area"

"What? Someone kidnapped him?" he asked not believing. "And threw him at that place... Is he dead?"

"no but not completely alive" jin told him

"Strange.. But still a mystery how did someone take him out of mansion"

"I just need a peaceful day right now ugh pin it here for now and yes take her to enwoo when she wake up imma going out for grocery"

"hmm are you going alone? Take namjoon hyung with you."

"You think me-The kim seokjin is afraid of someone? No one dares to get in the way of biggest mafias you know... But still im taking the younger ones as you know they begging to go--"

"yeah hyung i get it you are not scared. Go on have fun"

"yes yes of course.. You can continue staring your girl"

Like this jin left the room.
Jungkook went to the balcony, enough holding his tension. He lightened cigarette, taking long puffs with one hand in pocket, looking a hot mafia who he really is.

Again the door opened as he turned around, to see yoongi standing there with hands still on the door knob

"Come in hyung" jungkook flew the cigarette, opening the glass door which he closed earlier to prevent smoke from entering the room.

"Man, how is she?" yoongi sighed, shoving his hands in pocket before taking slow steps tow the bed.

"Will wake up but I don't know when."

"what about her friend? Do you have any idea who did this?"

"No but minho is looking for it."
Yoongi hummed.

"Hyung you stay here for a while. I wanna freshen up"

"Go kid. Im here"
He sat there on the chair in front of the bed, gazing at the figure ahead of him.

"Those eyes... They were glowing.. What are you actually girl? A mystery..."
He thought as he leaned back.

A low whimpering sound was heard as yoongi abruptly straight his posture and by now jungkook opened the door of washroom.

Yoongi ran straight to the bed, turning on the lamp beside her.

" Wake up girl... It's okay " yoongi didn't touch her as he knew her problem of the physical touch.

Author

Done