42

Emma's pov

"kisss"

Hah. Kiss my foot.
"Let's go home" i tried to make him stand straight but this bitch has different plans.
He literally fell down making me stumble.

"Get your ass straight or else I will throw you here" he kept mumbling shit which i didn't understand.
With all my due force i dragged him to the car making him lay on the back seat.

"Mam, you can sit. I will drive" a guard said holding the door for me.

I looked inside the car where that 5 year old baby was shifting in his place, not staying still for a second. I sighed and gave the keys to him.

I angrily pushed him aside, sitting beside him.
For the past 10 minutes that bastard has been leaning on me making me feel like a sandwich between him and the door. And it was at that moment i smacked his head furiously making his head collide with the window.

"oh"  i placed my hand on my mouth in surprise.
He started hissing in pain, rubbing his head

"Come here, let me check" i scooted towards him hurriedly. I tried to push his hand away from his head but he kept resisting.

"STOP MOVING AND STAY STILL IDIOT" I shouted to which he stopped and looked at me. Shit!! There was a pout. A fuckin pout on his gorgeous lips. I want to chew it right away.
NO
No
No
I removed the bangs from his forehead slowly, completely ignoring his precious pout. He looked like a baby but a cutest one.
There was a slightly red spot on it. I blew on it getting a little closer to him.
"Is it hurting?" i asked looking at his doe eyes.
"my world is spinning" he said cutely looking around.

"it's okay ut will get better soon.... How much did you drink?" i asked him sitting properly.

He started counting on his fingers until there was no finger left to close.

"Ten no no not ten fifte-- twenty bottles just"
He said smiling showing his open hands to me

"Stop acting like this. It's not worth watching" i angrily shouted at him because my fucking heart was beating so fast and my mind was telling me to swallow him alive.

"Twenty bottles just? And you still awake? Are a monster or what?" i shouted again.

He cutely looked at me like an angry child.
"Stop it or I'll...." i stared at him and stopped.

"You know what never mind... Do whatever  you want" i looked away not wanting to get distracted by his face.

"You are- you are bad... I love you" i looked at him confused.
Tf is i love you?

"You are supposed to say' i hat you'" i boringly said.

"But.. But i love you" he leaned on the window looking down.

"But im bad, no?" i asked him.

"You are you are very bad but i.. i love you i don't know" he said pouting.

"We are here mam"  the driver announced.

"Don't ever say that again" i told him with a straight face, opening the door, making my way inside the mansion.
I can hear his footsteps behind me.

"You are bad. You listening?" he shouted not before falling because of his high state.

"Whatever" i mumbled, not stopping to check him as i know guards are there  to take care of him.

"Emma where is Jung--"

"Jungkook " jimin stopped in his track.

"Hyung pinch me" he said not blinking his eyes.

"Same here jiminah" taehyung joined him in his fake actions.

"He is not shouting, not throwing things here and there, he is not beating them" he pointed at the guards who were holding him, trying to make him stand.

"He is not creating a fuss in his drunken state? That's surprising " hoseok hyung mumbled.

"Come here you bad girl~"

"THIS MOTHERFUCKER HAS CREATED A BIG FUSS AT THAT FREAKY PLACE NOW HANDLE THAT SHIT" i threw him away from me.

Yoongi hyung held him as he was continuously trying to cling on me. I hate the smell of alcohol and those nosy people fucking each other like it was a common thing for them. It make me puke badly.

"StOp rIghttttt tHere"
I keep walking to the stairs but i stopped at my track when i heard his words.

"i will kill~ kill your family" he shouted.

I turned around and saw him. He was waving his phone in the air, warning me maybe.

There was a deep silence.

"Hold me~" he whined clinging in yoongi hyung's arms.

My hands are tied now. I have to surrender for the sake of what i call my family.

I feel sorry for my fate.

"Jungkook let me take you to--"

"Princess~"  "Baby~" 

I took slow steps towards him, with a close to cry face.
He jumped on me making me stumble on my feet.

""Let's go princess" he whispered in my ears making me feel shivers.

"Shit!" taehyung yelled suddenly.

"It's jin hyung" he said showing us his phone

"Don't pick"

"No pick up and act normally"

"he might know"

"No he won't"

"Shut the fuck up and pick the damn call" at last jimin yelled on which taehyung picked the call

"Hey hyung what's up?"

I was holding a baby at one side and freaking out on the other but wait why am i freaking out? I have nothing to worry about. I didn't do anything wrong.

"oh Really? Ah very nice hyung.... Okay... Yeah they are all.. they are playing game yes..." he looked at us with wide eyes "He is probably busy with his shits you know...he is a busy man. So arrogant and crazy and.... NO he is not here" he was changing his expressions frequently like horrified worried sad and laughing.

"Emma? Yeah she's okay.....yeah she is in her room as always"

He put forward the phone signaling me to don't mess up the things more.

I made jungkook lay on the floor instantly putting a hand on his mouth.

"Hey!"

"Emma how's you doing? Aren't you missing me?" jin hyung asked.

I eyed jimin to control jungkook as he was snatching the phone from my hand.

"emma?"

"Yeah umm I'm fine what about you?" i asked grabbing jungkook's hands as jimin was making him shut.

"Are you okay?" he asked.
I abruptly muted the call whispering in jungkook's ear "I will do whatever you want just shut up for a few minutes, will you?" i whispered yelled looking at him, frustrated

"Yeah hyung just network problem. When are you coming back?"

"Awwwwww" what now?

"huh? You okay?"

"Hyung. call me hyung again" he said.

He is totally like his brother. Ughh

"Im going to sleep. Talk to you later" i said. I didn't want to do that but i can't just call him hyung. It's embarrassing.

"okay" i can feel him down by my response but i can't help it either. Sorry hyung.

"take care okay? Bye go get sleep little girl"

"Yo too.... Hyung"
Yesss. I did it. I cut the call right after that.

Author

Done