61

On entering the mansion, jungkook told emma to go to the room as the whole mafia gang was going on a mission. Pretty dangerous tho.

The girl looked at the boys all dressed in black, wearing caps and all that, giving dangerous vibes.
She ignored walking ass them, straight to her room. She was curious about that but didn't show it.
After freshening up, she stepped out of the washroom, only to meet a hot yet dominant man, looking ethereal than any other person alive. She walked pass him, refraining herself not to drool over the tempting man.

"princess, i might get late. Just have dinner and sleep by 12. Don't stay awake late okay?" he rubbed her arms, lovingly

She removed his hands, backing away.
"do you get it? Im serious... Or you will be responsible for what will i do if i find you awake"
She stared at his face and then just looked away.
"I Want You To Sleep Before I Come Back"
He put on the leather jacket, adjusting its collar.

"Words princess"

"ok"

Jungkook pecked her lips swiftly backing away while the girl just huffed frailty.

"Call me by my name" jungkook again rolled her in his arms

"J-just go.. Please" her voice came out bit shaky and tensed.

"say it or else im not leaving you"

Emma was left there in complete dismy as she knew he's being stubborn now.

"j-..."  "Come on princess say it"

"Jungkook" she murmured giving him a gentle push, making sure not to make him mad.

"I love you. I can't explain it to myself either. Take care and keep my words in your mind. I hope you won't get problems for yourself"

He placed a Sweet kiss on her temple and left.
After laying in bed for a while she took a deep sigh, taking out her phone.
Five missed calls from bella
Three messages from enwoo.

"I should not put my phone on silent. Shit"
She called bella right away.

"okay. I will check them right away. Will send you later."
Cutting the call she got busy with all the company work and all that pending shit, new records, new creations, checking the new a arrangements of few departments. Like that alot of time passed without her knowledge

Silence. After the gang left the mansion, it was pin drop silence everywhere. Emma felt it weird as there was always anyone who would be yelling or screaming like taehyung or jimim. Or jin visiting her after every two to three hours. And it's been four hours straight.
She went out of the room.

"Miss poly, why aren't they back yet?" emma asked, not liking the idea of asking that dumb question

"They went on a work dear. Do you perhaps need anything?" the polly replied.

What kind of work they do tho? A question popped up in her head as she never felt the need to know. She just nodded.

"And that person- i mean the guard who's always with that fu- umm jungkook, where is he?"

The woman got confused as emma entered in kitchen "Dear, order me what you want. I will make it for you" the maid said as the girl shook her head, taking out the cup and coffee ingredients.

"i can do it myself."

"But-"   she looked at the polly telling her a big no.

"Okay dear... You look tired. Are you okay?"
Yeah because this girl was working her ass out  straight four hours. "No, it's totally fine" she gave her a small smile

Ring.
Ring
Ring

"Mam, your phone is ringing"  a maid came to her handing her phone.
The girl was unconsciously stirring the coffee, lost in thousands of thousands, about her family she left years ago. It was not like she never cared for them but it's just her situation. She never wanted to make her family suffer because of her.

"Oh" she took the phone "thank you" mumbling that she left to her room.

"What is it now bella? She massaged her left shoulder with one hand, sitting on the couch in terrace. Placing the mug on table she layed there lazily."Mam,im sorry to disturb you again but a few more files need your review as it's with the V enterprises"

"it's okay. Send me i will check them out now." she was trying to do her all the pending work as she knew that jungkook will be late tonight so no one's gonna bother her.

"I hate that jeon thing" she huffed
She lit up the cigarette, taking long puffs to calm herself.

"I really wonder how will you all look by now... Cheryl? Mom? My little brother" a tear escaped her eyes as she wiped it instantly.

Tossing the cigarette away, she washed her face, tied up her hair

"where the fuck were you? Why were you not pickin my calls? Do you forget me already?" enwoo lashed out.

"i was busy with work" the tone of her voice was enough to know enwoo that she was sad.

"missing your family?"

"hmm yeah"

"I love you. Don't be sad. I makes me upset too" enwoo pouted.

" me too bitch.... Okay leave it. Tell me how's your work going?"
She tried to change the topic, not wanting to discuss it anymore.

"Everything's okay. Where is your husband? Is he not around?"

"Firstly he's not my husband. In addition, yeah he's not around. Went on work"

"you did not lie to me about anything right? Everything went according to plan right? You are okay?"

"i told you not to get worried for no reason. Im perfectly fine. You know nothing can harm me right?"

"i know but still emma i-"

"you make me worried by doing this enwoo. Please trust me. Im all fine by myself" she was lying. She didn't want to make her best friend worried for her. Also he can't even help her in any way so why bother him.

"take care. I will can you later"

"Told you just text ok? No calls or that motherfucker will be a pain in ass"

"ok boss no calls just text"

The call ended after bid bye.

Damn the girl was so lost in reading the messages from her family that she did not notice when the door opened.

"WHy Are yoU Still awaKe" a deep yet hoarse voice came making her flinch.

AUTHOR

Done