22

Emma's pov

As i entered the kitchen, i was amused to see that big ass stylish kitchen.

Well i started making omelet with the help of some maids who guided me the ingredients.

I took the plate heading to the dining table.

I sat there eating my fresh tasty omelet with bread slices.

As i finished my breakfast i looked at all of them who were already looking at me.
What did i do this time?

"What?. Is there something wrong?" i asked nervously.

"Nothing" namjoom hyung said

"You know you were eating just 3 slices of bread with a cup of tea by past 20 minutes" jimin said.

So? I wasn't allowed to eat bread or what?

"So...."

"Normal people don't eat that slow tho." jimin added.

"We eat 3 slices in 5 to 10 minutes" taehyung said

Yeah. I know I'm slow eater. It's not by fault.

"Yeah.. It's just im slow eater-" i said looking down in embarrassment.

"No its okay... It's good to eat slowly. We all should eat slowly" jin hyung said smiling.
Yeah, that's why I like him a bit.

"uh... Okay" i replied shortly.

"Doll come with me" the only jeon said looking at me. Why his normal stare scares me?

"to where?" i asked.

"Shut up and do as i say" he growled.

Fuck
I want to sleep.

"Im not going anywhere" i said looking at him acting all brave.

"Whay did you just say?" he said raising a brow looking all attractive.

"I mean is it necessary?"

" why? Do you have a meeting to attend or some kind of business?"

"Yeah. I want to sleep" i blankly said.

Tf?

"We got one more person like yoongi hyung" taehyung said laughing.

I ignored him. Praying for my life.

I regret saying that. That bitch dragged me upstairs by grabbing my wrist tightly.

" What's wrong with you?" i asked struggling in his hold.

He opened a door, pushing me in and then closed in with a loud sound.

He marched towards me. As he take a step forward, i took a step back until i felt a table beside me. And then i stopped. Of course I had to.

" What do you want now?" i asked.

"A wife shouldn't talk to her husband like that baby" he said smirking. His face coming closer with every passing second.

"Im not you wife" i said looking at him.

He really is crazy.

"You can't change the truth"

"i will never be you wife. Mind that"
And the next moment he held my waist with both hands pulling me closer. Our bodies colliding. I put my both hands on his shoulders trying to push him away.

"Stop struggling unless you want a punishment... Doll" he was smirking. I swear to God i felt him smirking.

And i stopped. He started inhaling heavily near my neck, sending shivers to my body.

"W-what are you doing?" i asked.

"you smell so nice.....i want to stay like this forever...." he kept snuggling on my shoulder.

I tried to move away lightly as i was feeling uncomfortable.

"How about i fuck you right here right now doll?"
My hands tightly clunched. My breathings got heavy. I was so shocked by the choice of his words. How come he say that?

"I want to feel you... To touch every part of your bady.... I am carving for you taste... I want to fuck you soo bad." he kept talking.
His hands moving up and down on my waist.

"Stop it" i said pushing him with a little force that didn't seem to work.
Im useless. Why my powers don't work at right time.

"Baby you are lucky i have some works to do right now"

Thank God.

He backed away a little.
He took something from the table behind me. I was still trying to swallow what happened a second ago.

"Here" he said.

"Is it mine?" i asked looking at the fone in his hand. I was about to take it but he pulled iy back.

What? Are we playing a game here?

"Don't think that if im giving you your fone than im soft for you. I do love you but remember my anger and my love both are equal... Do one stupid rhing an I'll show you how bad i can be."
Is he scaring me?
"Talk to any guy and you will face the consequences". Then he handed me the fone. I looked at it feeling happy internally.

I just hummed.

"Can i go now?" i asked.

He nodded and stepped aside. I walk towards the door.

"This is my office.... Feel free to come whenever you want to" fuck that smirk of yours.

"I won't" and then i shut the door.

I entered the room closing the door behind.
I took my phone from thr drawer

As soon as I turned it on alot of notifications appeared.

Enwoo: 99+ messages, calls. Shit.

I messaged him quickly.

"Hey I'm sorry for replying you late... Im fine don't worry. I will call you later"-- sent

I looked at other messages. Some of them were from company.

I opened my Instagram.

Reading messages of my family. It's not like i give them reply but i keep checking the messages daily.

I laid on the bed. I don't have anything to do now. It's better to sleep rather than engaging with that physico.

I looked at my arm. It is pretty much healed now as i applied some ice cubes while making omelet.

Cursing my life i didn't get to know when i drifted to sleep.

Author pov

Done