43

No one's pov

Everyone bid there goodbyes to each other after the tragedy.
Now after a very hard time emma dragged jungkook to the room after cursing and shouting for the hundredth time.

"Just sleep on the floor." she huffed totally exhausted.

"I want ~ toooo sleep with you~" the biggest mafia rolled on the floor.

The girl just walked passed him.
After freshening up emma looked at herself thinking of calling enwoo.
She opened the door but got Tripped by a cute baby laying on the floor.
"the fuck is he doing here" she mumbled walking over him to the bed looking for her phone
Finally after 10 minutes she got her phone dailing her best friend's number.

"Where were you? Why didn't you call me?"
A yell came from the other side.

"When are you free?" she asked him sitting on the bed.

"anytime for you"

"This weekend?"  "okay so how are you doing?"

"i don't know" the girl huffed out.

"Looks like we have many things to talk out"

"yeah probably" emma was looking at jungkook who was shivering from cold on the freezing floor. Her eyes traveled to his nape. She was looking at him like a woman looks for gems.

"Are you even listening?" enwoo frowned on the other side.

"yeah..."

"I think i got something different this time"

"like what?" she asked

"there were less numbers of platelets in your blood and hemoglobin are also increasing"
Emma's now whole concentration went to the phone, scratching her nape
"You did something strange i mean weird like eat something different... Umm medicine maybe?" he asked.

"No i haven't taken medicine for a long time... I don't know how my sometimes worsen condition gets okayy" he bit her lower lip in nervousness.

"How many times have you been facing that problem till now?" enwoo asked her.

"i don't know maybe 3 to 4 times"

"You mean not that much from before right?"

Emma nodded when she heard a muffle of the boy who was making himself a ball to prevent cold

"bitch i can't see your head moving for God sake leave this habit at least on phone please" enwoo shouted

"Yeah yeah you are right" she said hurriedly.

"And tell me about what im right?"

"ummm about..."

"Am i barking here" he angrily asked

"you are. Let's talk a about it when we meet okay. Im going to sleep now" she wanted to cut the call to help the little baby on the floor

"sure bitch you gonna sleep now?"

"yes bye"

"You are upto somthing right?" he asked suspiciously.

"No not really byee"

"Bye take care be alive till we meet"

"you too. Take care"

And the call ended

Emma stoop up eyeing jungkook. She bent towards him taking his hand in her.

"You are so cold" she mumbleed pulling him up "And heavy too" she threw him on the bed adjusting him in the sheets. She took out his shoes and watch.
Standing in front of him she stare at his face. Shaking her head, a smile crept on her face unknowingly.
She quickly shook her head and sat on the bed besides him.

"I can't fall for him. I just can't make things more worse then they already are." she looked at the man "I know you love me but after sometime you will get over it. I can't put your or anyone's life in danger." she rubbed his hand softly. "We are not meant to be together. Im not meant for anyone tho. I don't love you and i will never do so" She sighed sadly, standing up and went straight to the terrace to smoke. Her only relaxin thing to do.

.
.
.
.
. "Boss, Lee said that the girl haven't came to school for tye past 2 weeks." a man said in all black.

"Have you checked on her?" the boss asked in his deep dominant voice.

"Boss she is with jeon. I heard he married her forcefully and is making her stay with him"

"Do he know about her?"

"No boss i don't think so. They are not at good terms"

"I knew it she won't accept him that easily. But the question is why is she living with her when she can kill them at once"

"She is weak right now. I got the results this morning. Her blood cells are showing changes"

"Weird isn't it? Keep a close eye on her. We will take her at the right time"

"Yess boss"

The man started checking some papers as they were some medical reports.

"I will continue the work i left undone years ago. But this timw it will be completed at any cost" he smirked standing up and crushing the cigarette on the ground with his foot.

.
.
.
.
.
.
The shifting of sheets disturbed the sleep of the girl. She opened her eyes, the dark black orbs of the man in front of him made her eyes closed again as she felt happy to see him. Her closed eyes were making jungkook crazy. He wanted to touch her, to feel her, to kiss her but he restrained himself to do so.

"Baby.... Wake up" he softly said tugging her strands beside her ears.

"Just a minute" she mumbled.

"Why were you sleeping on the opposite side? What if i had kicked you in my sleep?"

"So that i don't see your ugly face early in the morning" she said. She knew what she was saying. Totally.

"This ugly face can pleasure you early in the morning princess" he said with a smirk on his face trailing his fingers on the girl's face.
He shot her eyes open with a frown, pushing his hand away "It's disgusting" she said turning her head to the other side to hide her flushed face.

"You brought me here last night" jungkook's voice came out serious, as he sat on the bed facing emma

"No, you came on your own" she said not wanting to remind his the scene from last night.

"I can remember everything"
Her eyes widened. She turned to look at him.

"Why did you come at that place?" he asked her, face showing no emotion.

"I.. Yoongi hyung told me. Besides it's not that I wanted to come"  she stare at his emotionless face fora few seconds "Why did you drink that much when you know you can't handle it" she added.

"You hurted me. Your every word is still echoing in my head. You said you don't want me-"

"Yes I don't"

"Shut up. I hate these words. Don't force me to do something that i will regret later" he clenched his jaws

"Don't you have work today? Just go so i can sleep" she tried to change the topic.

"listen baby i don't want to hurt you so controll that pretty tongue of yours. Im off to work now. Don't do anything stupid okay?" he said patting her head.

That pat made Emma's heartbeat fast. She felt a weird feeling because of it. She wanted to tell him not to stop but he already pulled his hand a few seconds later. She just closed her eyes to control her feelings.
He gave a quick peck on her lips getting out of the bed "what the hell-" she yelled but got cut off

"Don't overreact. I do it every morning baby when you are in you sleep. It's my energy boast" he smirked.

"Not that bad" she mumbled after watching the mafia close the washroom door.

Author

Done