13

"Not really doll"

The girl's eyes widening, but the boy couldn't notice it due to darkness surrounding them.

He back hugged the girl caging her slim yet powerful figure in his strong arms. She tried to jerk him off but it was not really helping.

"shhh... We have too much to talk about doll but not now hmm?"
That's when he injected the girl anesthesia. Making her unconscious. She pushed him away at the sudden act but too late. She shook her head maintaining her balance, blinking her eyes but all in vain. She lost her senses and her beautiful figure was about to kiss the ground when two rough arms caught her instantly.

JUNGKOOK'S pov

Tugging her in duvet,i looked at her face. Beautiful.
But her bad luck my anger was not calm yet. Instead it grew double when i saw her. I wanted to chop her right there right away but no. I couldn't hurt her there. But now she is in my claws completely.

I was in living room. Waiting for the exact moment. And yeah here it comes.

"Boss she is awake"

"Drag her here right now"
And after few minutes that lil sparrow was in front of me, who tried to escape my cage. Tsk.
She was looking everywhere except me.

"will u decide ur punishment or should I do that?" I asked.
She scoffed

"kill me. That's all u can do" she said

"Should I remind u what else im capable of?"

I knew i hit the nerve. She was taken a back.

"why are you doing this to me? She asked saddened

" because i own you"

"how? Im not a thing. No one owns me. Get it in ur damn mind" she said, voice loud

I rushed at her grabbing her hair yanking her head back. " i own u. But don't worry i will decide ur punishment by my own" i smirk

"MIND THAT ALL OF YOU, THIS GIRL SHOULD NEVER LEAVE THIS MANSIONS. UNDERSTOOD?" i yelled

She closed her eyes tightly, maybe accepting her fate
"yes boss"
All of the guards and maids answered. Good

"Now let me take care of u doll,shall we?" i said innocently.
But....
.
.
I saw a ray of blood running through her nose. What is this now?
She put her hand on her nose. I did leave her. I signaled a maid to bring tissue.
I gave it to her. I was confused.

" what did u do to her jungkook?" jin hyung asked rushing towards us. I backed away a little.
Jin hyung guided her to couch,making her sit. He brought some more tissues, trying to stop the bleeding.

At this time time namjoon hyung and suga hyung were watching the both. Jimin and hoseok hyung were asking me alot of questions through their eyes. I didn't bother to tell them. Taehyung was still out with his friends.
They came on wrong time. I really didn't do anything bad to her... Yet. I thought.

"what did u do to her jungkook. Im asking from u" jin hyung again asked.

I sighed.

"i did nothing hyung" i said angrily

"God damn it.... Emma are u by any chance sick?" he asked her softly after yelling at me. What the.

She shook her head. "maybe cold"

"okay let me take u to--"

"she isn't going anywhere with u" i cut him off

"jungkook she is not well--"

"she shouldn't have escaped then"
Without any other arguments, i dragged her with me

"jungkook listen u r not-"

"KEEP QUITE"

"leave me u physico" she kept struggling in my hold.

I threw her on the floor, closing the door shut.
I remembered the video of her escape which increased my anger alot.

I started choking her hard,her face became red, her hands grabbing mine trying to push me.

When she was out of breath totally, i let her go. She fell on the floor, gasping heavily.
I grabbed her hand tightly

"DIDNT I WARNED U BEFOR?"

"it's h-hurt-ing"

"ANSWER ME"

"y-es"

"THEN WHY DID U DO THAT?"

"Le-eave m-e Ahh" she was wincing.

I slapped her hard. Her head hit the floor. I didn't effect me a little. I pulled her again

"will u do it again?" i asked calmly.
She looked at me, her eyes holding so many emotions. Anger, rage and defeat.

She shook her head. I again slapped her. Her lips started bleeding. Her strands were drenched with blood.
"N-no" she uttered.

"Jungkook open the door. That's enough.". It was jimin.

"Stop it, jungkook. Are u planning to kill her" taehyung said.

I pushed her hardly on the floor. Opened the door, stomping out of the room.
I started my car not knowing where to go.

Author's pov

Done