67

Emma's pov

I lost my senses. Enwoo is at the mansion from where i ran from? How can i not know about his presence? Oh my God, his mom and dad will be worried about him. What if he's hurt. What if that jeon bitch hurt him.
No no no

"Gimme your phome hurry. Where is it?" i asked taehyung who was driving the car now back to the mansion.

"i don't know you were using it last time"

Yeah right. I was using it but where is it now
Find it

I remembered his dad's number... come on.

"Password"

"here" he touched his finger on the sensor.
Hah, whatever

I tried recalling mr cha's number. Please it must be right...

"Hello"

"Hey Dad it's me emma" i tried to sound relaxed and normal like nothing happened.

"Oh dear thank God you called me.. You know where is enwoo. He didn't come home last night and we can't contact him. Moreover you number was also off"

"Oh yeah.. He's with me. We wanted to work together on some new project and my phone is dead.. I'm really sorry for worrying you"

"Oh God emma you guys should have informed us. You know how much worried we were. I was about to report his missing-"

"Dad, you know right the business tensions and all that we are really sorry. It will not happen again"

"It's okay dear be careful next time and where is that jerk?"
In the mansion maybe beaten up

"Oh he's in the washroom. I will tell him to contact you. How's mom?"

"She's fine and angry with you for not visiting us for many days"

"of course i will visit you both really soon. Take care dad"
I laughed a little to normalize my voice as the only thing I could think of was enwoo and thinking about it made my heart sink

"you both also take care. And be careful don't make blunders okay?"

"Of course not dad"
We bit good bye and cut the call

"You guys are pretty close" taehyung comments

"Im here freaking out about what the fuck would have happened to him in that hell. Listen taehyung im sorry for dragging you here like this but i just need you to hurry up drive fast"

"i can't fly it you see. Im trying and about your sorry you owe me one"

"Do you have any laptop or tablet here?"
I searched around the car and luckily found a tablet at the back seat.

"Hey no not that one"

Im not listening bro it's emergency

"focus on the road"

"Emma don't. It's private"
He tried to snatch but i am fast enough.
Oh it's the first time hearing my name from him. Or it's just me who didn't notice before. I just feel weird hearing my name from others.

"i will just use one app i promise i wont look in your private shits"

"ughh you are stubborn"

"i know and am sorry"

What the fuck? His location is not in the mansion. But how?

"Taehyung?"

"what now?"

"he's not there"

"Who and where?" He glanced at me

"Enwoo is not in the mansion for fuck sake what are you all planning to do?" i shut the screen down, rubbing scalp.