39

No one's pov

Emma entered the hall showing her best that she is cool however she was freaking out inside. She sat on one chair beside jungkook that was free, of course for her only.

She looked at everyone on the table who were  giving her 'rest in peace' look.
She noticed nancy and decided to ignore her.
"Where the fuck were you?" jungkook asked finally, gritting his teeths.

"In my room" she isn't looking at him.

"LOOK AT ME" he yelled flinching everyone.

She averted her gaze towards him.

"Didn't i tell you to be there on my one call?" he asked.

"Yes you did but you know sleep is something you can't cooperate with and i did for you. Look im here now let's not create a scene early in the morning" she said seriously.

"It's fucking 2pm" he growled.

"okay start eating now" she tried to change the environment to avoid the upcoming fight.

"Bitch, how can you talk to him like that" nancy said looking at emma in disbelief.

She ignored her like she doesn't exist.

"Im talking to you fag" she again yelled.

Jungkook knew that his girl can handle Nancy very well. He was just enjoying the show. It's not like he's not mad at emma now but still put his anger aside to see her wild side. He got amused by the way emma was effortlessly ignoring nancy.

Nancy slammed her spoon on the table angrily as no one was responding her.

She threw her spoon at emma but tsk it made the evilness in emma awake. She catched the spoon giving the poor girl a hint of warning.
At this jungkook got alerted. He looked at nancy ready to yank her head and murder her but he was stopped by a voice. A normal yet honey voice for him.

"Do that again and i will kill you okay?" emma said still not looking at her, throwing the spoon back which dangerously passed through her head. She yelled slightly, her eyes widening.

"Baby she just tried to attack me. Aren't you going to teach her a good lesson?" she said looking at jungkook, showing him fake puppy eyes.

"When is jin hyung coming?" emma asked completely ignoring her shitty talks, looking at rest of them except jungkook.

"Maybe this weekend. Im not sure" hoesok said, smiling.

Poor nancy was left there being ignored by every single person. Anger started build in her.

"Let me ask you one thing, how did you manage to seduce my baby? Jungkook doesn't love you, right jungkook? You slut, you are after his money and status-"

Oh! She shouldn't have crossed her limits. Opss

"He is yours?" emma asked cutting her shits. She seemed to not bothered but deep down she was ready to torn her apart.

"Yes, he is mine and will always be mine" nancy said in full attitude

"Okay then take him." she challenged her.

"Go on take him. I don't want this bastard" emma growled pointing at jungkook however her eyes were still sticking at Nancy's. "Take him. He is all yours. I don't want him tho. Have all of him so that i can get out of here and continue my shit that is left undone out there. Understand?" Emma yelled standing up slamming her hands on the table hardly making a very good crack.

"And dare to call me slut one more time and you won't be able to say any other word ever again." She called out gritting her teeths in pure rage
.
.
.
.
.
She said all this not knowing that each and every single word was piercing jungkook's heart. His eyes got all red." he is all yours. I don't want him tho. Go and take him" his mind was revising all those words again and again. He felt so much hurt by those words.

His anger crossed all the limits and he turned turned the whole fucking table with lots of dishes upside-down. Everyone gasped at his sudden out brust. His chest heaving up and down, breathing getting heavier. His jawline on full display due to continuous gritting of teeths.

"jungkook calm down" hoseok said looking at all the mess.
"GUARDS" jungkook yelled suddenly.

A total of four to five men came running, bowing in front of him

"THROW HER IN BASEMENT RIGHT NOW" jungkook yelled pointing at nancy.
The poor girl started backing away, sweat started popping on her body.

"J-jungkook N-NO"

"Shut her mouth" by saying this jungkook stomped out of the mansion leaving the rest of them in hassle.

The four boys looked towards each other, worried.

"Now?" jimin sighed

"That silly girl" yoongi said through gritted teeths. He rushed towards Emma's rooms

"Don't dare to follow me any of you" he announced.

The tension grew more in the atmosphere.
Jimin, taehyung and hoseok sat down hopelessly.

The door of the room slammed. Yoongi glared at emma fuming in anger.

"Any idea of What have you done?" he shouted.
Emma remained silent.
"Answer me" he again shouted

"What have i done? Huh? Tell me. You are saying that i should have remained shut when that bitch was barking? Calling me a slut" she shouted as well.

"Not about that bitch. He left the house angrily. If you don't know anything about him then why are you messing with him?"

The girl scoffed "Im messing with him? He is keeping me here without my will. He messed up with my life, he is blackmailing me using my family my friend and you are saying im messing with him?"

"if he is saying he loves you then why are you overreacting?" yoongi asked

"Am i a toy or what? Can't you see that i don't love him. For fuck sake stop doing this all of you. If you don't know what type of life im going through then don't pretend that you know" she yelled angrily.

"You don't either know what have you done to Jungkook. You are continuously hurting him. If he doesn't shows it then it doesn't mean that he's not hurt. He's continuously suffering inside."

"I don't care. Because of him, my life is already a living hell. "  she said looking away

"And what about him? he is bearing all of your bullshits because he loves you. If it wasn't you then he would have already killed that person."

"I never told him to do so" she told him

Author

Done