66

"You held a meeting this week? And why would you want to call a press there? Are you crazy?"

Emma logged in her email, going through every message she couldn't read the whole week.

"I will cancel it but the project is important so the meeting is compulsory but if you can't make it then send your secretary"

"I think you need to look there..." taehyung said will a low voice.

"Enwoo is missing. Fuck it!!!!" she cursed angrily as her heartbeat got uneven.

"Emma, you should--"

"where did he go after leavin--"

"TURN AROUND" taehyung yelled, making her look at the window.

And surprise!!!

Two bulky men were looking at them through the window with their faces attached to it in a most horrible way.

"Creey" emma mumbled, backing away from the mirror, putting her foot on the seat.

"Who are they?" taehyung asked.

"I.. I don't know.. Should I just the car?"
Emma mumbled.
But she got the reply really soon when one of them smashed the window with a heavy tool.

Pulling both of them out of the car they made them kneel down at the floor with their hands tied.
Emma gestured taehyung to let them do whatever they want because of the way they were carelessly holding the gun and cheap clothes showed that they want money.

"What the fuck you want?" emma asked glaring at them.

"Spit it out you suckers"

Both the men ignored them as one of them took out his phone.

"What should we do with them? What a luck we got two hot chicks in this abandoned area" he smirked crouching in front of emma.

"Oh my Jesus this guy here is no less then this hotie" the second man traced his gun on taehyung's face who just glared at them.

"Lets take them to a comfortable place to have fun what do you say?"
He grabbed taehyung's jaw as emma was looking at him with wide eyes. Witnessing a cheap man suggesting sex to taehyung in the middle of the dark night and that to at deserted area. But what made her most confused was a smirked appearing on taehyung's lips.

"Wnna have fun? How about you open my hands first? I will make you feel like heaven"

"Bro, i got mine fixed. You take care of her" he said laughing like a crazy nasty person, licking his lips
"This beautiful here... Sexy hot perfect body with these crazy eyes is surly made in heaven" emma gritted her teeths " look at her thighs perfect for riding--"

"bastard wanna try me out too" taehyung glared at him, yelling out loud cutting his further words.

"Oh looks like they are a couple.. On a long drive" both the men laughed

"look im sorry for this but let me show you how to please your girlfriend. She looks angry with you" the man laughed as he moved closer to the girl to kiss her who didn't even budge
Because she had already ripped the ropes and was ready to break the bones in his neck.
Before she could do something,, taehyung knocked down the other man. Rubbing his wrist he stood up "Let's have some fun with you too" he laughed with alot of punches and kicks he knocked the other one too.

"Took you long to handle that one" emma looked at the unconscious bodies, whimpering painfully.

"That one just got hit badly at sensitive area.. My bad" he kicked the man once again before cuffing their hands.
.
.
"Let's stop this drama and go home now" taehyung grabbed Emma's wrist, pulling her with him
"No im gonna find enwoo. You can go now"

"You were about to get raped by these monsters and you still don't get it?"

"You were also the one to get raped okay? Don't act smart. I'm going now you are free to go anywhere"

"They both wanted to have both of us in their pants and for your information i saved you"

"I didn't ask for"

"Yeah why would you after all you are a powerful girl, right?"
Emma's went silent looking at him.

"What? Your cold attitude won't help you to fight physically so keep your mouth shut and let's go back now"

"Never"

"You really like to create problems for yourself? You don't have an idea of what jungkook will do to you so don't make it more worse--"

"JUST SHUT UP I'M NOT AFRAID OF ANYONE'S HERE. DO YOU GET IT?" the girl yelled being fed up with all this.
She just pulled her hair frustratingly.

"What the hell you want then ? Wanna stay here at this dangerous place that you don't even know about and wait for more suckers like these?" taehyung also lost it.

She walked to the car "where are you going now?" he followed her both of them stopped as emma glared at the phone

"He's in the mansion?" she looked at taehyung who just sighed

"Why? Why didn't you tell me this earlier? Are you all planning to kill him like that psycho?"

"You asked me earlier? No you didn't. You just did what you wanted"

On the other side

"Jungkook aren't you going to do something? She took taehyung i know she won't hurt him  but still"

"She can... She's some kind of crazy girl who don't know how to behave sometimes like mad dogs" jimin spat angrily thinking about his best friend who was taken away at the gun point.

"She will come back here" jungkook smirked, sipping wine, sitting carelessly.

"how do you know that?"

"Enwoo. She wants to meet him and where is he?"

That's when all of them thought and got to know about the reason of the mafia sitting there without any drama.

"What if she don't come back?" yoongi asked laying on the couch.

"She will... At any cost"

Author

Done