18

NO ONE'S POV

Jungkook was waiting for emma on the dining table. She was the girl coming there sitting on one of the chairs far way. He frowned. He felt a pang in his heart. Why can't she sit with him. He thought.

"Come, sit here" he said pointing on the chair neck to him.

"Im good here" the girl replied picking spoon.

"You want me to repeat it?" he groaned. Looking at her deadly.

She sighed, standing from the chair coming towards the chair he told him.

"Well im bound to do whatever shit u say as long as im here" she says sitting on the chair.

"Baby you will do whatever shit i say for the rest of your life" he said looking at her

"until i run away" she said smirking while eating breakfast.

"Try to do it and you will end up orphan with no family member. No a single one" he said dead-panned.
The girl's now smirking face turned to an angry one.

"Dare to touch them and I'll show you what im capable of" she said griping on the fork.

"Dare to run away then baby..." he said bringing his face closer to her.

"Don't ever think of harming them ever."

The boy smirked "They live in xxx place. You are 3 siblings. Your czns also live near by... I hope you won't make a wrong move right?"

"What if i do. What will you do then? Harm them? Use them against me? Huh?" she asked

"No baby why will i waste mu precious time on harming them. I will just kill them straight. And make tour life much more miserable then it really is" he said placing his hand on her rubbing it slowly.

She yanked his hand away. Eyes getting red due to anger. Looking at him in disbelief.

"start eating now baby" he said putting food in his mouth.
" I. DON'T. FEEL. LIKE. EATING" she said trying hard to stay calm.

"EAT"

she just backed her chair standing up.
Jungkook grabbed her arm, pulling her on his lap. She whimpered at the sudden act

"Calm down baby. Want me to feed you?" he asked, strongly caging her.

"let me go bitch" she yelled trying to get up but all in vain. After whimpering and trying for 5 minutes she went still. Breathing fast, she kicked the table vigorously making it moved a bit far.

"Should i punish you for making chaos here?" he whispered near her ear. Taking her arms more tightly around her stomach.

"JUST LET GO OF ME" She again yelled

"sure"
In a second, jungkook turned her around harshly grabbing her jaw throwing his lips on emma. The girl was just kicking her legs in the air struggling to get away. Her lips tightly sealed together. Moving her head back to get away but nothing helped her at that moment.
While jungkook kept bitting her lips pushing her more in to him.
After minutes he pulled back looking at the girl gasping her head hung low, her eyes blinking again and again.

Jungkook was take a back when the girl's head dropped on his shoulder, her hands loosening. Jungkook felt his heartbeat increasing. He let go of her hands, putting his hand on the back of her head. He shook her lightly "Hey baby?" he felt guilty for forcing her. "baby... You okay?" Taking her hand in his, he put her head on his arm looking at her face "Hey wake up. What happened?".

He heard some noises indicating that his hyungs are back.

"Jin hyung" He yelled

Jin came inside rest of them following him

"How was your--" The excitement in his voice dropped after watching the scene

"what happened to her?" jin asked. His eyes showing disappointment.

"Look like something big happened here" Suga said sitting on the couch in living room.

"WAKE HER UP" Jungkook yelled looking at unconscious girl in his arms.

"Let me call the doctor" jin said taking out his phone.

After exactly 10 min jungkook again asked rubbing his head walking here and there in the room.

"Why the fuck he isn't here yet?"

"He was dealing with a serious case jungkook. He will be here just wait a little more" Namjoon tried to calm him down.

Every member was watching jungkook serious gaze like they wanted the answer to some questions.

"What you did to her?" jimin asked.

"Nothing" jungkook shortly replied still looking worried.

"Then did she herself banged her head on the wall and got unconscious?" He asked again looking deadly at jungkook.

"Why do you care huh? She is mine. I can do whatever i want with her" jungkook replied.

"jungkook she isn't what she looks like. She may seems cold and arrogant but she is soft and fragile" jimin said standing up walking to jungkook.

"How do you know about what she is and what not? Are you interested in her or by any chance you are his ex boyfriend ?"

Jimin sighed.

"jungkook he is right. She just acts cold. She is not like that." taehyung spoke.

Jungkook looked at him.

"How do you both know her?" he asked frowning.

"Jungkook we spent much time with her at school. Like we never personally talked to her but we saw her helping alot of students silently. Protecting them from bullying. Getting in fights with others for weak students." jimin explained.

Jungkook kept quite.

" I think she physically ill. She sometimes get sick, nosebleed, headache and stress. She never show it. I have seen her like that. " taehyung said.

" Why didn't you asked her than "jungkook asked.

" I did once. Her nose was bleeding. I gave her tissue. I asked her what happened. She just slide it by saying 'none of your business' "
He said.

" Why don't you just let her go. We don't know how life is treating her. " jin said

" I. WILL. NEVER. LET. HER. GO" jungkook groaned,his eyes red, his fists balled.

"okay okay. Don't leave her. Cool down" jin came to him patting his back.

The door knocked

Hoseok opened the door letting the doctor in.
"Check her. She got unconscious out of blue" jungkook without wasting any second rold the doctor.

"Did something bad happened to her. Like she fell or--" the doctor was cut off by loud voice.

"FUCKING CHECK HER" jungkook yelled.

"Please check her mr park" jin said looking at the doctor. He nooded taking his stethoscope checking her heartbeat.
After some time the doctor looked at jin and said "Nothing is serious. I don't get it how she got unconscious. Everything is fine....i will just give her some vitamins. She will wake up soon. Don't worry."

"okay" jin replied.

Jungkook was just looking at emma.

As the doctor was about to inject the needle in her vein, the girl grabbed his hand and pushed him with force.

Everyone looked at her shocked.

"Dare to try it again" she groaned sitting up weakly.

"You okay emma?". Jin asked getting in front of her.

She ignored him. Blinking her eyes, grabbing her head.

"is your head hurting?" he asked again

She unconsciously nodded.

"lets go to hospital"

Boooom

Author

Done