53

No one's pov

"Mam, im sorry but there are strick orders to not let you go out" the guard said to the girl who was trying to cross the main gate.

"Im telling you last time Let Me Go" she growled, frustrated.

"We are really sorry mam. We need boss's permission for this" both of the guards lowered their heads, bowing to her again.

"im sorry but i don't have any other choice"
With that she made both the guards unconscious by hitting hardly on their cerebral hemisphere.
She then dragged their fainted bodies to the side to hide them. She was extremely lucky to have no one at that time, righy there.
She fixed her hoodie, looking here and there while continuously cursing under her breath.

She ran quietly through the empty road. "why isn't nobody here?" she asked herself while rushing far away from the mansion.

Finally she stopped at the main road, waving for a cab. After that she went straight to the mall where she changed her clothes with a first class business suit.

"Mam, you can try more. There are alot of-"
She cut the staff
"it's okay. Im okay with it. Here" she handed him the money.

"thank you mam. Have a nice day" he bowed to her but as you know the girl was in a hurry to think about any other stuff. She just nodded her head, walking out of the mall.

 She just nodded her head, walking out of the mall

                   (Emma's dress)
On the call:

"Where are you?" enwoo asked.

"im heading to the company. I will be done in half hour. I will five you a call after that" she sat in the cab, signaling him to start.

"you sure you don't want me there?"

"yes im, enwoo."

"okay then i will be waiting"

"okay"
She hung up the call. After 10 minutes she reached the company. She put the mask on before getting out of the cab.
She went into the company as she already paid the driver.

"Mam, Mr V is waiting already" bella, who was eagerly waiting for the girl, said in a hurry as she joined her to the elevator. Everyone bowed to their Boss, greeting her.

"Evening everyone" emma said looking at everyone.

"It's morning mam. 11pm" bella whispered

"oh i didn't know." emma whispered back as they entered the elevator.

"Mam the CEO of V enterprises in a very serious man. I don't think he will agree to this contract after been waiting for 10 minutes straight" bella told her.

"he is still alive after waiting for just 10 minutes tho" emma replied

"What about him being serious?" emma asked
"We don't know anything about him like there is no personal information about him online but his business in on another level" bella replied