31

Emma's pov

"i don't need anything" i said getting up.

"Give it to me madam. I will take them. You don't need to do it yourself" an old aged woman said,taking the plate from me. I stopped her

"Emma. My name is emma. And you don't need to treat me like this." i said walking oast her.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Where is he? Why isn't he home? He always leaves early morning i think
Im laying on the bed getting deadly bored.

I took my phone and dailed enwoo's number.

" Emma, where are you? You okY? "

" Im, how are you? " i asked him.

"im fine... Somthing happened?" yes. Too much.

"No... I just.. Getting bore" i just don't know what to say.

"Are you really kidnapped?... You are kidding me?" he asked. I could feel a frown on his face..

"Yeah but that bitch is off to work right now.. Maybe"..

"When is the meetup then?" he asked.
I sat up looking myself in the mirror. My slightly red eyes, some bruises on my arms, hands and a slight at the corner of my lips.

"Not now... Can you just handle the company i know it's tiring for you but-"
He cut me off
"Emma you are my best friend for God sake stop being formal about little things"

"i know but you already have your own company to handle"

"Everything thing for my best friend besides my father and brother also take care of our company... I just sometimes handle when i want to" he laughed.

"thank you for being there for me every time i needed you"

"Just let me know if you need anything"

I hummed.

"okay bye take care.. i need to call bella"

"you too take care. Love youuuuu"

I laughed at his dramatic ass. "love you too"

I hung the call.

"you have a boyfriend?"
I turned to look at taehyung.

"Sorry the door was open so i just.."

"No. I don't have boyfriend. Just a friend" i replied.
He smiled "Oh yeah.. You have a husband now" he said

"I don't have a husband too" i said sternly.

"huh? Oh i wanted to tell you that jimin and i are about to watch a movie. It's blockbuster. Wanna join us?"

"No" i said laying down on the bed throwing my phone.

"Come on. It will be fun"

"I said no"

"it's horror movie"

Not bad. Nothing bad about a movie im getting bored anyways,right?
But i have to talk with bella. "okay. Go im coming"

He jumped a little and ran away shouting a hurry up.
He acts like a baby sometimes.

" Bella everything is going okay? Let me know if you want to discuss anything. And i talked to enwoo. He will handle things at company for some days." i texted her.

I placed the phone on bed. It's my bad habit but i can't change it. I do this every time like use phone and throw it on bed.

" COME DOWN EMMA MOVIE IS ABOUT TO START " taehyung yelled from downstairs.

.
.
.
.
.
.
It's 6 pm. As jin hyung and namjoon hyung are not here all of us were sitting or laying on couches, lights off, tables filled with snacks.

Jimin and yoongi hyung are laying on one couch with each other. They are kinda romantic and cute though.
Taehyung was covering a whole single couch withs his legs up on the couch arm.

Me and hoseok hyung were beside each other on a double couch. As he was leaning on one arm and i on the other,our legs folded .

Everyone was holding their drinks w8th snacks.

No one's pov

"She will appear from that storeroom" taehyung said scared.

"No.. Under the bed surely" jimin said

"Shut up stupids from that box" yoongi added

"Im telling you all she has no eyes so be prepared" jimin said putting yoongi's hand in front of his face.

"Hoseok don't be scared. Act like a man, man"  yoongi teased him

As the girl with a shitty horror face appeared on the screen taehyung jimin and hoseok yelled putting their hands on faces.

"Thank God that bitch is gone" taehyung said

"She is coming again... hear the noises" hoseok said alerted.
He was getting scared as the time passed.
He got close to emma who had her knees up to her  chest placing her chin in it.

Emma looked at hoseok and hoseok looked at emma.

"it will be good if we don't sit far away" he whispered.

"i think so" she replied now they both were sitting with each other, shoulders barely touching.

"Can i join you both....please?" taehyung asked both hoseok and emma looking as a 5 years old terrified baby.
Emma gestured him with her hands patting on the space beside her to come. Taehyung hurriedly ran taking long steps and jumped on the couch.

Both hoseok and emma let out an annoying scream because of taehyung's body colliding with them. "Sorrrrryyyy" he whispered.

"there she come" yoongi alerted them.

As they were watching movie holding each other, hiding behid one another suddenly the lights turned on drawing everyone's attention. Jungkook was standing there with a frown.

"TURN IT OFF" everyone yelled in union.

He stood there shocked turning the lights off .

Everyone went back to the movie.Jungkook just stood there observing everyone. A maid came to him "young master, are you going to have dinner now ir later?" she asked him bowing.

"How long are they like this?" he asked her still looking at the team watching the movie.

"For about 1 hour" she replied.

He hummed.

"Later" he said walking towards the couch sitting beside hoseok.

After 30 minutes, as jungkook wasn't watching the movie his whole concentration was on his wife's face who was changing her expressions time to time.

"ughhhhhhhhhh" all of them yelled when the movie ended.

Laying on each other with frustrated faces

"taehyung because of you, I couldn't watch the movie comfortably." emma said frustratingly.

"what-"

"yeah you shithead, why were you pushing us here and there?" hoseok added.

"tae you are really a coward How can a man like you scream watching a horror movie"

"shut up jiminah i saw how you too were eating each other during the movie"

Jimins face turned red. "W-what?"

"come on baby he is just jealous of us" yoongi said hugging jimins waist pulling him closer and kissing him.

"Gross.. GO to your room both of you" hoseok shouted.

Author

Done