62

"i was about to--"
The girl stood up, massaging her shoulder but got shocked and scared by the sudden outrage of jungkook.
"You were about to?" he shouted throwing the vase, making it shatter into pieces.

He chuckled darkly. He walked close to her, slowly passing by her, sitting on the bed
"come here" he coldly spoke
"kiss me" he ordered as Emma's eyes widened
"what?" her body went cold as she tried to make herself believe that she misheard him.
She bit her lower lip in stress as the man was not lookin at her, keeping his eyes on his lap, looking dead serious.

"Kiss me." he trailed his eyes on her body stopping at her lips "Touch me or else... I will bless you with pleasure baby" he had a smug smirk on his lips, hands making its way to unbutton top buttons of his shirt, leaving his chest on display for the feathery touch.

"No, i-i am telling you i was going to sle--"

"want me to take control over--"

"Please just this once-" "okay then i will-"

"Wait listen" she stopped him with her hands, all cold and slightly shaking. Tears formed in her eyes as she cursed herself, not being able to think straight at the point her breathing got shaky with fear and nervousness.

"NOW!!!!" jungkook shouted as the girl moved forward staggering a little.

She closed her eyes, letting the tears drop. Jungkook jerked her forward making her stand between his legs, her trembling hands on his shoulders giving a satisfying smirk on his lips " Good baby, now kiss me"

"can y-you please let it s-slide just on-ce?" she sobbed "No, princess." he forced her hands to his nape as he moaned feeling pleased.

"Your hands are enough to make me go crazy ugh baby" he held her waist flipping her on the bed, hovering over her. The girl yelped sharply, closing her eyes tight.

Jungkook's one hand keeping Emma's hand on his nape, his other hand on her waist holding it firmly. Staring in her eyes with a lustfull gaze, he kissed her roughly as the girl shuddered, struggling to get him off.
She could taste the alcohol in his mouth. Her  eyes widening in fear as she choked on her sobbs

"kiss me back"  jungkook groaned. She nodded her head furiously "No get off p-please"
Unbuttoning her one button, he looked at her "i won't be able to stop..."

"s-sorry sor-ry im so-rry--" he unbuttoned another one glaring at her "KISS ME"

"you are drunk" she angrily pleaded, jerking  her head on the bed hardly.

Another button got opened as none of her cryings were affecting the beast.
Again attaching their lips, jungkook groaned, biting her lower lip to make her open her mouth.
"As you wish" with that he opened the middle button of her shirt "OKAY" She yelled, hoping that he will stop after this.

Jungkook smirked, attaching lips with her, grunting, signaling to kiss back.
She tried to move her lips, but jungkook's movements were to tough for her to catch his pace.
"You don't know how to kiss, do you princess?"

"i-i never kissed before" she gulped down, breathing shakingly.

"Houred to teach you, doll" he slammed his lips once again but this time slowly and softly.
"Move your lips with me" she did swallowing a hard lump.
It was just slow and loving kiss, stroking her cheek with one hand. Jungkook moaned within the kiss "How can you make me feel so good" he groaned. Emma felt a little proud feeling the impact she had on him.
Her hands unconsciously gripped his nape.

"enough please?" she knew jungkook was drunk and he won't be able to stop if they went a little far from that kiss.

"You look pretty" jungkook smile, rubbing his nose over her cheek while grinning.

A sudden increase in heartbeat threatened her from the upcoming transformation in her body. Letting his body over the small figure, jungkook felt drowsy
Emma pushed him away, running to the washroom, clutching her stomach and heart tighty.
Breathing heavily she turned the null on, splashing water over face about eight to nine times. She looked in the mirror, hands started shaking badly because of the horrible thing that she couldn't understand. Her eyes. They were changed. It turned into glowing yellow color.
"What is this.? No no no" she sobbed, harshly rubbing and blinking them to get the normal color. Well, she hoped for that but it was not helping either.
A knocking sound interrupted her crazy and horrified thoughts. She opened the door after five minutes of war with herself.

"What happened baby?" jungkook folded her in arms, right away.
"i wa-nt to-o sleep" she utter hardly.

"okay princess"
Hugging her securely, jungkook digged her face in his chest as the girl was to depressed, frightened and morose to think straight. She let herself in the arms of jungkook.
Her figure badly hurting and shaking as all she did was clutching the thing she had in her hands and the thing was a body, jungkook's body. Like that, unexpectedly both of them drifted to sleep.

As the morning came, a person who woke up first, staring intensely at the face ahead of his, felt weird. The girl looked looked pale, more weaker than ever, dry tears over her face, her body looking little lifeless. She squinted her eyes at the touch on her cheek.

"W-what happened?" jungkook asked as he couldn't come up with the sudden change in her behavior. Not pushing away, not yelling, not scared, just weak. Weakness was all jungkook could feel in her.

"You are sick?" jungkook checked the temperature on her forehead, slightly panicked. "you are so cold" he stared at her face.

"l-leave me a-alone" she whispered, closing her eyes.  "Is it hurting anywhere? Look at me"

Pulling duvet over her body, jungkook rushed out of the room. He called jin and the others as he couldn't think what else to do.

"She's not okay. She's cold and shivering. Should we call a doctor? What happened to her?" jungkook asked jin who was checking her temperature and figuring out what was wrong.

"I think now we should seek a doctor for her before she dies" taehyung spoke, nonchalantly.

"No, emma what do you think?" yoongi spoke as he stepped forward towards the girl

"Enwoo" she whispered weakly, sweat dripping down her face.

"What? He's not a doctor. What you need right now is a doctor. So stop being an afraid child who is running away from the doctor" jimin huffed, sitting on chair.

"I said enwoo. Call him now" she mumbled putting on an irritated face.

"Go.... Get enwoo right now"  jungkook after a long time, agreed. Not feeling the idea to let his girl in this state.

Author

Done