57

Jungkook's pov

I woke up from slumber and the first view my eyes caught was my princess, sleeping on my chest with her arms around my waist.
"Beautiful" i kept staring at her until the scene from last night hit my mind. Ugh
I did wrong yesterday. I made her cry. Caressing her face i pecked her cheek, carefully sliding away from her. I stood up, going to get ready when a thought came to my mind

"Wake up, darling" i placed hand on her shoulder, shaking her slightly.
She knitted her brows before opening her eyes. "Get up. Hurry" i said in a cold voice. I don't want to do this but i have to be strict with her so that she can't be able to go against me and end up getting hurt.

"You hear me? Get ready before I come back"

"Why?" she asked sitting up, adjusting her shirt i torn last night.
Sitting beside her i pulled her towards me. Her eyes were red maybe because she was crying last night also there was a wound on the corner of her lips.
I adjusted her shirt as she was hesitant to back away. I knew she wanted to back away. There was fear in her eyes. That's exactly what I wanted from the very start.
I picked her up in bridal style. "w-what are-"

"shut up" i don't want to hurt her anymore as i know she is very sensitive about her self respect and moreover her body.
I made her stand in front of the sink
"i w-will do i-it" she backed away as i opened the tap. I frowned pulling her to my chest, colliding her chest over mine. Not gonna lie but it turned me on a little
"You take alot of time and i don't have enough time so-"

"n-no, i won't. I will do it quickly.... Please?" her eyes were still watery. I badly wanted to kiss the shit outta her but...
"Hurry up okay? I won't repeat again" i walked out of the washroom closing the door.

How can someone look this beautiful in morning. She is so fucking hot-- No. Think straight jungkook or it will cause a problem.
I choose my suit for work as i heard a knock.

"come"

"Boss, breakfast is ready. Everyone is waiting for you"

"Ready breakfast for emma too" I said closing the wardrobe.

"But she wakes up at-"

She stopped as i gave her a stern look. Of course she understood it.

"Yes, boss".

Why is she taking so much time. I threw my phone on the bed.

That's when the door opened and i swear i can't believe. Sje is fucking gorgeous even without makeup. Wait, she use makeup or not?
She looked tired and sleepy.
"Get ready now" i want to kiss you was what I freaking wanted to tell her.
"For what?" she asked. Her voice was hoarse and dry.

"Don't dare to ask me a question again"
She looked at me for a second and then nodded. She looked offended. Sorry, love.

After freshening up, I stepped out of the washroom and another attack. I am not going to slide it now.
She is wearing black hood with blue jeans. Her hair tied up in a bun, her pick lips. God.
I walked towards her as she started backing away until her back hit the wall.
"What now?" i asked with a smirk.
"Stop doing this..."
I grabbed both of her arms as she whimpered.
I placed my lips on her soft neck
"Don't move" i groaned as she stopped struggling. I felt butterflies in my stomach. Her skin is so addictive and her fragrance is amazing. I could hear her heavy breathing. Pulling her more closer, i felt her legs weakening as she struggled to stand straight

Wait, i don't want to make her cry again. Shitt. Im sure she's weeping. Fuckkkkkk
I looked at her eyes as there were a few tears she was holding back. Her eyes tightly shut as her fist were balled.
"Let's go" i whipped her tears, caressing her face as she looked at me. Oh she hates me so much, i guess.
"it's beautiful.." i traced my fingers on my work over her neck. It's not that dark but at least my mark is visible enough.

"You-you okay?" All of a sudden, her eyes began to close. Cupping her face, i held her closer "Breath properly, princess"

What happened? She was okay by now then why-

"Leave me... For a second please" she leaned on the wall, sitting down.
Maybe it's because she hasn't eaten anything? Yeah probably...

I carried her in my arms "Wait... It's-" her voice was shaky and dull.

"Don't speak a word unless i say. Do you get that shit?"
She nodded but still her behavior is not satisfactory. Why is she so stubborn? Arrogant yet my girl.

"p-put me down. It's embarrassing" she said in a low voice, looking around as we entered the dining hall where hyungs were already waiting for us. But it's okay, totally.

"You have promised to disobey me, don't you think? But we will surely talk about this later okay?"
She gave me a black yet scared look.

"Morning jungkook-ah" hobi hyung cheered up.

"Morning all of you"
Emma tried to wiggle out of my lap but i made my hold more tight.
"Are you not going to leave her?" jin hyung asked me

"No. She's my wife. I can do whatever i want with her. You take care of your man, hyung"
I put the slice of bread ahead her mouth.
"I-don't feel like eating" she moved her head away. Wahh

"Don't make me mad, doll. Come on eat it" i tried to control my anger.
Oh no
Her lower lip started trembling as she looked at me with a pout. I swear she's mine. Oh God.

"Jungkook, don't force her" jimin spoke.
I looked at them, finding all of them already lookin at me.

"What did you do to her?"
It made me a bit surprised as yoongi hyung asked this.

"What?" i dumbly asked

"Her lips? You hurted her?" his gaze was intense.

That's when i felt wetness on my shirt. She has been crying now.

"You know what?I don't care. Do whatever you like"

"HYUNG"

"WHAT?" He yelled at me?

"Guys calm down"

"Jungkook, you are not doing right. You will regret it later. Your obsession is putting someone's life in danger. Get over it as soon as possible."

"IAM NOT-"

"stop" she sobbed, clinching the hem of my shirt as i looked at her.

"Whatever, they are looking for nancy. Set her free if you don't want to kill her" saying this yoongi hyung left the table.

I too stood up, still holding emma in my arms.

"Jungkook, where-"

"jin hyung, im going to office. Jimin and tae meet me there after school."

"but emma-"

"She will be with be all the time from now on"   "what?" yeah, it sounds weird but i don't care. By the way, why is she so light? I can carry her all the time without getting tired. Wow.

Author

Done