71

The sun harshly shined on the two beauties sleeping peacefully. Jungkook's both hands securely holding the girl's waist while his face buried in her neck.
Upon feeling the light, emma scowled in her sleep, blocking the rays of sun with her long slender stunning hands. She grunted, feeling irritated as turned to the other side now facing jungkook. By her this act, now jungkook also got distrubed.
She removed jungkook's hands lazily from her waist, pushing him away
"mOve aWaY" she mumbled in her sleep making jungkook open his eyes at the speed of light. Her voice came out raspy, hoarsed and a little cute..
A smile came all the way to jungkook's lips

"princess... yes... an angel" jungkook mumbled, tracing his fingers over her be it if features to which emma knitted her brow, moving her head down.
"how can someone be this beautiful that too early in the morning..."

"How can someone be dork disturbing a sleeping person" she said in a cold tone, slapping other's hand away angrily and burying her head more into the sheets.

"you called me a dork?!"

No response.

"You again sleeping?"

"look at me... I said look at me"
The girl didn't even move a single muscle

"look at me or else you will have my dick in your breakfast" jungkook smirked getting a glare in return.

"No wonder you hate me this much"
This time jungkook's voice came out a little sad while he replaced it with a small smile.

Emma just ignored her heart which told her that she is the reason of his sadness.

At the dining table

"Why is she like this? Jimin said, looking at the girl in front of him who was just staring blankly at the food.

" i don't know. Maybe jungkook did something " taehyung replied.
.
" stop it both of you " jin glared at them with a knife in his hand.

Both the boys shut their mouths

"taehyung, you shit how many people did you kill--"

Hoseok stopped looking at the girl, mentally slapping himself for throwing words carelessly.

"i.. Um.. I mean how are you all. What's up guys" hoseok cleared his throat

"we are totally fine hyung. And it's two, injured" taehyung replied with a tight smile

"Badly"

"okay but--"

"Stop it" jungkook voice came out cold "tae, you and jimin are coming with me in the evening and you both better get your shits ready before time"

"Yes boss" both of them said in union, saluting to the mafia

"Jungkook"

A low humming sound was heard

"Look, their heads are getting hot. They are looking for nancy and they will come to know that she was here last time" jin explained with the most calm tone

"Let them be" he took a sip of coffee before standing up "princess, you done?"
Emma looked at jin and then at jungkook.
She shook her head "i will come after finishing this" she pointed at the tea

"just five minutes" it was enough for emma to understand that she can't try him right now for sure

"Is she still down there?" emma asked Leaning back

"Yeah.. How can he be so heartless. She's her friend after all" jin mumbled taking a bit of his toast

"Hyung you already know that there is no friend of Jeon here"