19

Emma's pov

" Lets go to hospital" jungkook said.

What. My mind went blank. Hospital? No. Never.

Im Feeling terrible headache. Fuck. It's all because of that fucker.

I shook my head.

"Emma i think you should get checked. What if it's something serious? Namjoon hyung asked.
How can i tell them it's nothing but a rubbish. How can i tell them its because of the kiss. Oh i don't consider it a kiss tho. He forced me ughh.

" N-no. Its nothing s-serious" i told him.

"Let me check your temperature" the doctor said taking out thermometer. He placed it near my mouth indicating me to take it.

I looked at him. I told you all motherfuckers that don't irrirate me. You don't know what is this and you can't even handle it then why fucking bother me. I wanted ro scream.

I grabbed his throat tightly. He yelped at sudden attack.
"TOLD YOU NOT TO MESS WITH ME" i groaned. I forget about my surrounding. I didn't know there are more people except him. I was blinded by anger. Why is he pissing me. Acting like my dad. I badly wanted to choke him to death.
"Emma?"

"Emma"

"Leave him"

"what are you doing?"

Fuck. The fuck im doing.

I looked at jin hyung. He was looking at me. Is he sad? Disappointed? His one hand on my wrist.

I looked at the doctor again. Oh my.
I let go of him. He fell on the ground gasping loudly.

"I d-didn't mean t-to.... " i covered my face, embarrassed.

I was shocked by what i did. I shouldn't have done that.

The doctor was gone by now.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. "Why did you do that. He just wanted to check your health." a voice came. It was hoseok hyung who broke the killing silence.

"I didn't mean to do that" i replied.

"What did you mean then?" he asked calmly.

"I-i just.... I don't know... It's just"

"SAY IT" that bitch yelled who was shut till now. I was greatfull by now.
I suddenly remembered what he did.

"JUST SHUT UP YOU MOTHERFUCKER. ALL THIS HAPPENED JUST BECAUSE OF YOU. I FUCKING HATE YOU. I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU. I HAVE THAT SHITTY FACE OF YOURS" i yelled bursting in anger that i was trying hard to control.

He rushed towards me grabbing my jaw.

"Curse me again and i will show you what anger really is" he shouted.
"jungkook leave her. It's okay. She won't do it again" jin hyung said placing his hand on his shoulder trying to pull him.

That fucker pushed me vigorously.

"Kill me then" i said. Looking at him

"you are tempting the beast beauty. You will regret it" he said.

" Just kill me and end this shit" i was acting all brave. Yes i have to otherwise he won't leave me. I want to know how low he can be.

He took my hand dragging me out of bed getting out of the room.

"Jungkook stop. Don't do this" jin hyung shouted.

"Jungkook wait. Listen" jimin came in front of him, stopping him. He pushed him aside.

"jungkook"

Why is everyone afraid. Is he really going to kill me. I was just thinking of various ways to get killed by this monster. I didn't notice anything until i felt sharp pain in my knees.
I looked at him. His chest heaving up and down. I shivered noticing his state. His eyes dark red. Veins popping out of his hands and neck. Oh he looked like a monster who was about to swallow his prey.

U fucked up very bad this time. I thought

I backed away a little.

"Want me to kill you?" he asked innocently. He is crazy. Yes. He really is.

I didn't say anything. I was just eyeing him. Praying to God for my life.

"Tell me baby. Just say it" he said smiling.

No. Don't act like this. I was getting scared now.

"TELL ME" he yelled i closed my eyes tightly.
What should I do now.

"okay i don't like to give easy deaths." he said. It's not going to be good now i think.

I opened my eyes. The room was dark red. I was so afraid that i didn't want to look around.
In an instant, he came in front of me, caging my hands with the chains that was on the wall behind me.

" W-hat ar-e-"
No no. It's a knife?

He grabbed my arm pinning it to wall.

"Don't---"

"isn't it what you asked for baby?" He said smiling.

She started writing on my arm with that knife.

"Ahhh--" i screamed my heart out, struggling.

"Shhhh baby"

I bit my lips. Controlling my screams, shutting my eyes. Tears rolled down my eyes.

"DON'T..... please" i can't even say anything because of the pain. I could feel liquid dripping from my arm.

I just moaned controlling my loud screams.

"See....it's so fantastic" he said. He stopped caressing my arm.
I felt like my arm is torn apart.

"I won't kil you.... I can't."

"Leave me.... Please" i begged.

"Don't ever tempt me again doll. It's nothing. I could've marked on your cheek" he said brushing his fingers on my cheek "neck.... Shoulder..... Chest--"

"DON'T.... Touch me... Please" i shook my head moving away while there was no space left for me to move.

He gripped my hair, yanking my head.
I hissed. Tears were flowing through my eyes.

I wasn't crying it was just my eyes became watery due to the pain. I couldn't control them.
"WILL YOU DO IT AGAIN?" he groaned.

"Answer me... I will leave you seriously" he asked innocently.

I didn't answer him.
He gripped my injured arm. Rubbing his thumb over it.

"N-no. I won't" i yelled

"Good girl" he took his hand back. He started laughing.

I could hear his laugh echoing in the room. He really is crazy. He should be admitted in mental hospital.

"You did good baby.... I love to see you begging. Begging me not to wreck you. Pleading me. Your cracked voice. Your miserable state makes me happy than your bitchy attitude"

"You... You are sick" i called out.

"Only for you baby...you are making me crazy... Because of you Im Feeling like crazy"

He kissed my cheek. I turned my face, feeling disgusted by his touch.

"Now enjoy doll" he backed away getting up. He threw the knife away moving out of the room.

I sighed shakingly. My lips trembling. I moved my arm a little but it only increased the pain.

I want to die. I cursed myself.

Author

Done