56

No one's pov

"You brave enough to talk back, huh?"
Jungkook said, signaling her with fingers to come near him and she did. Well, she had to.

"Who in this house helped you? Don't you dare to lie because it will get even worse for you" he warned herwith a cold and scary look.
Emma for a second got scared but she knew she had to lie because she had no other choice. She can't tell him about jin or that taehyung also knew it because if she did it will get more complicated than it was now.
On the other hand, taehyung and jin were preparing themselves to get killed by a crazy jungkook. They were waiting for their poor life to get fed. It's not like jungkook would actually kill them but Fear was absolutely there.

"No one" emma spoke, voice extremely cold but the truth was that she was trembling inside. Her hands were cold as ice and her legs were hurting due to the pressure on her mind. Limps went weak but she was doing her best to hide her anxiety.

"You sure? Because it's not heading to right way" jungkook again warned her.

Jin and taehyung were confused and surprised by her reply.

"tae, don't you think he's acting weird I mean more weird than before right now?" jimin whispered.

"I know... Just shut up and do something"

"what do you mean by do something? We can't do anything"

"That girl is in huge trouble. Should we let it just like that?"

"Idiot, i love my life and Im not risking it at any cost. You go stop him"

"Better to just watch maybe"

But is she really not what she looks like? She is a millionaire? But she lives in a freaky house and she... She do wear clean clothes tho.... You are somthing else that we don't know- taehyung thought.

"I told you no one helped me" she shook her head. "No one knew"

Jungkook nodded his head vigorously, fisting his hands

"It's finally the time to teach you a lesson, right?" he got dangerously close to her face while she backed away.

"You can't control my life like this"

'emma please stop ittttt' jin begged her in mind.

"She is done now" taehyung whispered, worrying for the girl knowing she screwed up.

"For sure" jimin whispered back

"Ready for a new drama" hoseok also whispered, shaking his head in  disappointment

"I will teach you a very good lesson and trust me you will never dare to think about running away" he smirked, eyes showing his devil side. With this he grabbed her wrist harshly making her stumble on her foot

"I wasn't running away God dammit" she yelled , slapping his hand, trying to make him stop.

"Jungkook listen, she wasn't running away. She-she is telling truth. Jungkook at least listen to her. YOU WILL REGRET IT. DON'T HURT HER" jin yelled his heart out at last, trying to stop him but jungkook ignored his every word.
He was left there standing near the stairs looking up from where jungkook left with emma.

"Hyung, what now?" hoseok asked.

"I don't know. He is a motherfucker who first kidnapped that girl saying he loves her and he kept hurting her now. He is an obsessed psycho. I am done with his shits" jin sat on the couch, helplessly.

"I think we should inform namjoon hyung... What if he gets ill? I mean-"

"Ill? He has a pray to lash out his anger now......."
Silence