Endless Love Cycles (Female Majin x Male Reader x Female Lord X Love Triangle)

Requested by RaposuCrazy

(A/N: hope you guys like this one shot)

                                                          FruitCupWriter98 Presents
                                                           A Love Triangle One-Shot

"I Love You"

That's something everyone yearns to hear, whether it be from family, or love interests. While a lot of people do this every day. You somehow managed to get lucky, You have the two best friends that you could ever ask for, but you never asked for them. You appreciated them but never felt like you deserved them.

[Flash Back]

a year ago you were a normal teenager, well almost normal. On your 16th birthday the only present you got was the boot, yeah . . . your parents kicked you out on your 16th birthday. You didn't let this bother you as you never interacted with them much in recent years as they barley were around. You got a steady job and did good in school so you managed to rent an apartment. You recently were thinking about love and if you should try and find someone, your thoughts were quickly dropped as you saw something you hated to see, you saw a new student being bullied by one of the meanest bullies in the school. You noticed there were 2 females one of them had long blue hair and a tophat and the other had long grey hair but you didn't have a clear facial view. You approached to see whats happening hoping he wasn't trying to do what you though he was going to do.

B/N: listen girls

???: Back off!

B/N: Come on, women like you should obviously know that hanging out with me will be a great perk, plus your already hot. Now what do you say?

???: we say leave us alone!

???: Yeah!

B/N: wrong answer.

Y/N: excuse me.

suddenly he turned quickly towards your direction and smiled.

B/N: well well well, If it isn't my favorite victim.

Y/N: just leave them alone B/N.

B/N: Oh yeah you and what army?

Y/N: well, It's only me.

B/N and his friends started laughing at the fact you were clearly outnumbered.

B/N: I'll cut you a deal, leave right now and I will let you go free for the day.

Y/N: Interesting choice of words. Why don't I cut you a deal?

you heard some kids gasp at the fact that you said that.

B/N: Since when were you so brave?

Y/N: Since I remembered I learned how to use a butterfly knife 5 years ago for 3 years.

you said talking it out spinning it in your hand calmly.

(This is what a Butterfly knife looks like, even though you have probably seen one)