A Drunk Confession (Melony x Male Depressed Reader)

(Apart of the SMG4 Oneshot Collection Vol.1 . . .. yes I'm doing more)

Contains Small Themes of depression. Also I would really appreciate if anyone who reads this would give their feedback on this oneshot, I recently have felt like I've been losing my touch a bit.

It was an early morning in the mushroom kingdom. The sun had just began to rise, indicating that it was time to soon get up. You however didn't plan on waking up until later in the day. You lived with SMG4 and his gang in the mushroom kingdom's castle. You never thought you'd ever live in a place like the castle, and have the most craziest roommates. You wouldn't be lying if this is the kind of excitement you needed to forget about your past life. A Couple of years ago you were on your last legs of life. You were so close to going bankrupt, losing all your money. You were forced to sell everything you had and needed to find a place to stay fast. You had applied for hundreds of places that were renting rooms, but nobody took you. You scraped the last bit of your money together and bought something that would end it quickly, but then you found one more result, under the name of Glitchy. You applied, and to your surprise you actually were accepted. You quickly moved into what surprised you to be a castle, you met a lot of your roommates, but you didn't really pay attention to them. The Second you finished your room you basically locked yourself in there, only annually giving the rent to Glitchy. But it all changed when you got a call.

[ Flash Back]

Ring Ring

You were currently sitting at a desk in your room, you were silently tinkering with something you were making. But stopped to pick the phone up.

Y/N: H-hello?

You said.

Ex: Heya Y/N, I found out where you lived and decided to pay you a visit.

Your Ex suddenly said over the phone.

Y/N: W-what?!

You said surprised.

Y/N: W-why now . . . c-can you wait until t-tonight?

You asked.

Ex: Hah! Like I'd actually agreeing on something with you. I'll be at the door in like 30 seconds, be ready.

She then hung up. You quickly sprang from your seat and made yourself somewhat presentable, you looked at yourself in the mirror and saw just a expressionless face.

Y/N: Sigh I swear if it's who I think it is that gave her this adress.

You said to yourself. You walked to your door and hesitantly grabbed the handle. You had never leaved during the day, you would always sneak out at night, doing whatever you needed to do. Mostly delivering whatever you were making, or buying stuff. You opened the door, only to see everyone casually in the main room. You sighed as you hoped this would go quick.

Mario: Oh heya . . . Y/N Right?

Mario, the red Italian plumber said.

Y/N: Y-yeah . . . please don't bring attention onto me please, I-I just need to make it to the front door.

Mario then smiled.

Mario: I Gotchu Homie!

He said holding his thumbs up. He then grabbed you and began running. You were surprised by this but said nothing. He was heading to the entrance which is what you wanted, but everyone happened to notice this.

SMG4: Uh . . . Mario what are you doing?

SMG4, the guy who rented you the room asked.

Mario: Shhh! Y/N requested nobody pay attention!