Rhymes Of Love ( Fem Mighty.zip x Male Abused Reader)

(A/N: obvious trigger warning to some self harm / abuse and that stuff. . . . also some spicy stuff. Also Also this is Confession game, just found a better title)

                                              FruitCupWriter98 Presents
                                                      Rhymes Of Love

SLAP

Mom: DON'T BE LATE AGAIN TODAY, I'M NOT GONNA DRIVE YOU AGAIN.

She then slammed the door close, it hitting you a bit. You felt your cheek sting as you moved your hand around where you mom slapped you. You felt dry tears in your eyes as the cold air blew by.

Y/N: I wish today would be different

you said with your voice barley coming out soft. You felt no need to talk as your parents never listened and you never had anyone to talk to at school, you saw the school bus pull up as the doors opened. You walked at a faster pace 'quickly' getting on. The people who were chatting with their friends stopped for a brief moment as they glanced at you. You put your head down as you walked to the back of the bus and sat at a vacant seat. The bus continued its route as you slowly drifted off the sleep despite the efforts of fighting it.

[In your dreams]

You slowly woke up on a dark void like floor, you didn't know where you were but it was really cold.

Y/N: W . . . where am I

???: Welcome boy, to MY DOMAIN!

You heard a echoed voice yell. You turned around unfazed seeing someone sitting on a chair, you could tell it was a female depending on her figure and hair, She from what you could see was wearing black pants, and had long violet-grey hair

???: Not much of a talker eh? But we'll change that today!

You noticed she was rhyming with her speech, It was off but you didn't really care.

???: Your fate has caught up with you today, for finally we get to play!

You honestly were too tired for whatever she was trying to do so you just laid down trying to close your eyes.

???: The Trap you- . . . . wait, where are you?

She said with the echo disappearing as she looked around.

???: Hey why are you laying down?

Y/N: I-

You were about to say something, suddenly a large bright light flashed as you felt a large amount of pain in your stomach.

[Outside your Dreams]

Bully: Take that punk! You feel asleep in my seat!

He yelled as you were awoken with pain.

Y/N: S . . Sorry

Bully: Don't let it happen next time.

he said pushing you down the lane, you noticed you were at your school so you got off. You walked onto the school sidewalk and approached the front doors. You opened them looking down the long hall of lockers with kids talking, opening, and closing them. Just like on the bus people gave you weird glances as you past by them. You walked over to your locker and began putting your stuff away.

F/N: Hey Y/N

You heard a familiar voice call, you turned around to see your one and only friend F/N. You waved gently to him as you didn't feel like talking.