Healed Trauma (Female Human Rewrite x Male Reader Fluff)

FNF Rewrite Sonic.exe FYI

B/N = Brother Name

Y/T = Your Therapist

F/B = Favorite Breakfast

_______________

[10 Years ago]

It was an exciting night indeed. You were at your older brothers sleep-over, and were having a blast. Everyone was chatting, people were playing games and telling secrets. However you were sitting in a corner.

B/N: Yo Y/N

You heard your brother say. You turned your head with a smile as you saw him sitting at his desk.

B/N: Wanna have some fun?

He asked, you quickly jumped up and dashed over to him.

Y/N: Oh boy do I!

He then got off his chair and let you sit down.

B/N: So I know you've been up to date with recent rhythm games. Y'know playing them ported to mom's laptop and whatnot.

You nodded your head.

B/N: Well I found this cool 'sonic' one that I want you to try.

Y/N: Okay!

You said happily. He then typed some stuff on his computer and pulled it up. Suddenly it started, with B/N quickly typing something in to make it fast-forward 

Time - 3:28

You saw that sonic was off from his original design. Looking weird in your eyes. He started at the camera before slowly starting to sing. You soon began playing it, however you were getting a bit skeptical. Still you played happily with nothing going wrong. That was until the music suddenly cut.

Time - 4:17

The Sonic laughed twice , once towards the playing character, and twice at the screen. Suddenly you saw the game glitch, with the sonic character quickly glitching out, appearing as what seemed to be a female human version of the sonic character, but quickly glitched back. Suddenly it began walking towards the character as a noise was heard, and suddenly a loud scream happened, with a indescribable horrifying image appearing on the screen, causing you to scream. Suddenly the game began talking.

Let's play a ga-

 But before it could talk anymore you kicked the PC by accident. It suddenly powered off and you stood up to see that everyone was laughing at you.

B/N: Aww you gonna cry?

He said to as tears stared falling. You then ran out of the room, crying while all his friends teased you.

B/N: Wow my brother's a, REAL WIMP!

He screamed. 

[Present Day]

Y/T: Oh wow.

Your Therapist said to you.

Y/N: I-I know

You said with a weak and sad voice.

Y/T: Well Y/N this is really good progress we've made. I'm glad that you managed to come out and open yourself.