Female Senpai Spirit x Male Reader

(A/N: Ayo FruitCup actually making a one-shot revolving around a canon fnf character!?)

Crash

Your eyes slowly and barley opened. Your head was pounding as you felt no comfort you were laying. You sighed as you just laid there on the ground, not a sound being made, trying to calm down and find some peace for at least a moment. Despite waking up, you barley got any sleep. This was because you had been punished to sleep in your garage for a 'good' reason from your girlfriend. You still remembered the fateful day you met her, and how different she was.

[2 years ago]

You were currently sitting at a bar with some friends. The bartender suddenly walked over to you.

Bartender: So Y/N, you going to be playin' poker again.

He asked, as you were know across the bar as a poker king

Y/N: Eh I might, to be honest I'm trying to find a job, theres only so many people who pay nowadays.

You said, drinking your light drink.

Bartender: Alright, well tell me if you change ya' mind.

He said walking away. Minutes passed as you kept chatting with your friends when suddenly.

R/F (random Friend): Whistle Hey boy's looks like we got some smoking' hot ladies tonight

he said pointing out many females, with one catching your eye. She had a large red cap on backwards, with light blue hair that went down past her legs. She had a  white crop top, with part of it down, revealing her shoulder and a black strap that was most likely her bra. She had a A Red heart on the middle of her shirt, with a cross strangely in it. She has long blue jeans, and red shoes. She seemed to have laid eyes on you, which made you blush since she was in your opinion the most beautiful girl you have seen ever.

You saw your friends walk away saying they were trying to hit it up with other girls, leaving you and the approaching female all alone

Khloe: Hi there, I'm Khloe

(A/N: Fan name of BF is Keith, so I picked Khloe and it's another K name)

The Female said, making you blush, as she was awfully close, leaning towards you.

Y/N; I-I'm Y/N

She smiled.

Khloe: Cute Name

She then leaned towards you.

Khloe: Wanna come back to my place?

She said, planting a kiss onto your lip. Causing you to blush.

Y/N: A-as much as you are beautiful, I don't do that kind of stuff.

You said to her. She just smiled before wrapping her arms slowly around you.

Khloe: then we'll take it slow.