Love Of Games (SMG4 Tari x Depressed Male Reader)

(An addition of the SMG4 Oneshot Collection Vol.1)

(A/N: Quick note, In the beginning It gonna kinda feel like it's sped up a bit, like without a skip. This is mostly because I sometimes write part of the beginning then instantly go to like the middle and write the ending, usually making the beginning last to be written. Just letting you all know.)

B/N = Bully Name

M/N = Mother Name

D/N = Dad's Name

U/N = Username (But you all don't get to choose this time!)

You were pinned to the wall, hand crushing your neck as you could barely breathe. Gasping and coughing. You were repeatedly slammed onto the wall as your head ached, bleeding from your nose.

Y/D: YOU GOT THAT?!

Your father yelled into your ear. You were having a normal argument with him, mostly turning into a brawl where you end up with a broken bone. This time you accidentally burned his dinner, Y/M having bought take-out, knowing that you'd burn it, but still wanted to see Y/D Beat you.

Y/N: y-yes.

You barely let out. You felt him let go of you, hitting the ground as you gasped for air. You looked up, suddenly being kicked in your lower stomach as you could barely keep anything in . . . well nothing would probably come out.

Y/D: NOW GO TO BED!

He yelled at you. You nodded as you shakingly got up from the ground and started to slowly walk over to your room. You eventually managed to begin to walk normally as you shut your door, locking it. You checked the time, seeing it was 8pm. You began crying as you looked out your window, seeing a building in the City all lit up, it was a big gaming tournament tonight at 9. You wanted to play in it so bad, but your parents would never allow it. It was different though, one of your favorite gamers, Tari, was hosting it, meaning you'd finally get to at least see her in person. You only wanted to win to meet her, to at least let her know you exist, and that was what you're going to do.

Y/N: I-I c-can d-do this . . . I-I got this.

You said to yourself, your throat burning so much from Y/D's choking. You walked over to the mattress on the floor you had, pulling up with strain, grabbing a hammer you hid under there. You grabbed it as you approached the window. You slowly broke the window lock, it having a child safety lock on it that only Y/D could open. You gently tapped the lock a couple of times, trying to gently break it, you suddenly heard a snap as it came undone. You knew Y/D wouldn't like that is was broken, but luckily he'd have to get a new one since all the others were broken. You vaulted out the window as you slowly began walking. You eventually walked into town, trying to hide a small limp in your legs as you looked around. You soon spotted the building that everyone was going too. You made it into the building, cold breeze being instantly warmed up by the warm air inside the building. You saw a big stage as the main attraction of the event, almost hundreds of arcades or game stations on the side walls. You however were going to a small booth.

Worker: Hello, can I help you?

The worker asked you, you pointing to the clipboard.

Y/N: Y-Y-Yeah . . . c-can I enter?

You asked, praying that there wasn't any fee. Luckily they nodded your head, giving you the clipboard. 

Worker: Just write your name, you're actually the last entry we're taking, you'll be up against 9 other Players.