Gods' Feast (Fem Sonic.exe & Mighty.ZIP x Male Reader) Thanksgiving 2023

THANKSGIVING ONESHOT!!!!!

(A/N: I FINALLY GOT IT OUT ON TIIIIME!!!! . . . . Enjoy!)

It was a dark night. You were currently sleeping the best you could, but you were worried. Something always bothered you. Ever since your brother got into rapping, you'd always worry he'd get himself hurt. It didn't help that he took his girlfriend along with him, and if he got her hurt, god your entire bloodline would be at risk. You suddenly shot awake as a loud bang was heard. You quickly got out of bed, grabbing the nearest weapon you had in your room, it being a microphone.

Y/N: H-Hello!

You called out, walking quietly. You heard some shuffling from BF's room.

Y/N: B-BF is that you?

You asked, opening the door, seeing him laying on the ground.

BF: Ugh . . . . god damn it, that hurt.

He said, holding his head. You kneeled down to him as you made sure he was okay.

Y/N: You hurt, do you need me to get some bandages?

You quickly asked.

BF: N-No Y/N I'm fine . . . probably some time though, god that was an intense Escape.

You turned to his computer, which you saw a weird yellow ring.

Y/N: I'm assuming that Sonic game wasn't normal?

You asked.

BF: Not at all, anyways what time is it?

He asked, looking at the window.

Y/N: It's a couple of days till thanksgiving . . . and it's 3am.

You said to him, he looked at his bed.

BF: Mind if we talk about this over breakfast tomorrow?

You nodded your head, head to his rooms door.

Y/N: You better have kept her safe, god I can only imagine what DD would do to us.

You said, growing a scared expression.

BF: PFFFT! That old geezer wishes he could hurt us, he'll hurt me first if anything, you got nothing to worry about Y/N!

You then wished him goodnight as you walked out, heading back to your bed as you fell asleep, unaware that two figures were watching you through the window.

???: Really, right now?

One said.

???: Yes right now, it's the perfect time to find out!

The other said. You were glad that BF was safe, so you could enjoy the sleep. But something felt off, you felt a slight draft in your room, you let out a sigh as you laid up. You heard shuffling around as you rubbed your eyes.

Y/N: Ugh B-BF I thought you were sleeping.

 looking up as you suddenly saw two figures.