Help me with this oneshot!

Hey everyone, fruit cup here

So I recently was looking at some random stuff, and found something interesting that I had written. Basically it was one day I was on call with my friends on discord, working on this book of mine (like an actual original story book, but that's for another day) We were joking around, and eventually FNaF was brought up, and I jokingly began writing about FNaF. Next this I knew I created what you're all about to read. I originally thought I deleted it, but I saved it to a random google docs!

Prologue | Chapter 0 - Kate's POV

I'm Kate, the newest Franchise owner of Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria!

I've dreamed my whole life of being a manager and I was ecstatic to find out they were looking for someone to help turn the company around. It was a bright and early morning as I was acting like a hyper kid, sipping my coffee as I was driving through the road.

"I can't wait to start my new job!" I said with a wide grin.

As I drove up to my destination, I saw it right there. My own beautiful restaurant . . . well beautiful was overselling it as it looked run down. I parked my car as I quickly got out, looking up to the buildings sign, it barely hanging on.

"Well old friend, looks like we got a lot of work to do!" I said as I walked into the building.

I walked in to only see a dusty checkered floor. A Small wooden room as any other door was boarded up, or covered by arcade cabinets or chairs. I wasted no time as I grabbed a broom and quickly began sweeping the floor. I made sure to take my time as I slowly stepped back and forth, cleaning the floor until it sparkled. I braced myself for a long day of cleaning, only to be stopped by a sudden knock on the door. I walked over, only to see people with boxes.

"Hello?" I said opening the door.

"Hello, Ma'am, here's the shipment of supplies you ordered." A man said to me, pointing to a couple of boxes.

I let out a small laugh as I place a hand on my head, forgetting about my previous order.

"Of course, how could I have forgotten about that!" I said, signing my name as they drove off.

I grabbed a box and took it inside. I placed it in the middle of the floor, opening it to find party supplies, streamers, decorations.

"Decorations, in their highest quality!" I said with a smile.

I walked back outside, repeating the same think twice. The second box had cleaning supplies that would make my job a bit easier, but I was confused by the third box.

"I thought I ordered only two shipments?" I said confused.

Suddenly the box began shaking as I dropped it, surprised. I saw the top of it begin to be hit as something was trying to get out. I quickly grab my broom, it being the only weapon I had. I pointed it at the box waiting for the thing to come out. Suddenly a small little Freddy, pink and white popped out, turning to me.

"Hey There!" He yelled.

I only reacted by swinging my broom at him. He instantly ducked into the box, it being a box full of plastic balls for a ball pit.

"That's very rude miss!" He said poking his head up again.

"Who are you!?" I yelled confused.

He then cleared his throat as he jumped up, striking a pose.

"I'm Helpy, your personal guide to running a Fazbears restaurant!" He said full of joy.

I suddenly smiled as I realized he was a mini Freddy.

"Oh my god, really!" I said suddenly fangirling.

"Yep!"

Now that's all I wrote. It's kind of different from what I usually make, being in the first person, instead of second. But that's where you all come in! I would love to see what kind of idea's you all have for this oneshot, maybe I can even get enough Idea's from you all that I can make it into a full fledge Female Reader x [Character] Oneshot. it would also technically be the first Male Character x Female Reader I ever really make. But this is just me spit balling while in a chipper mood!

Anyway, thanks for reading my small experimental piece of a oneshot, have a good night!