Sunday Night Saddening (Fem Suicide Mouse x Male Depressed Reader)

Trigger Warning: Self Harm, Suicide. . . . yeah that's it. (Still keeping it kind of PG tho)

It was a dark and depressing day. You slammed your hand onto the front desk.

Y/N: P-please doctor! Tell me they'll make it!

You said, almost in tears.

Doctor: Sorry sir, but the car accident was already fatal for most of them, and we are trying out best.

He said, feeling bad for you. You just cried as you began leaving the hospital. The thoughts all came in at once. Your family, all dying. What was supposed to be a fun birthday party. Turned into a fire, explosion, and everyone being badly injured. You were late to your own party as you were working late. Little did you know, you had accidentally left someone on in the house, which caught fire and caused an explosion when your family was waiting for you. You couldn't deal with the pain as you knew the guilt and sorrow was going to be stuck with you forever. You began walking towards your next destination, a hardware store.

Time Skip

Snap

You fell to the ground back first, you felt a small pain in your back as you slowly got up.

Y/N: GOD FUCKING DAMMIT!

You yelled as loud as can be, punching the closest wall.

Y/N: Fucking off brand rope.

Yep, you were trying to end your life. There was no use left in it in your eyes. House, up in flames. Relatives, dead. Money, all lost in the fire. And this all caused great depression over you. You don't know why or how, but any self harm acts failed. You tried a gun, didn't go off. Tried to jump off a building, security caught you. Tried to hang yourself, rope broke. 

Y/N: God dammit universe! JUST TAKE MY LIFE!

You yelled laying in the middle of your crappy apartment. You were out of money, but had some in your savings, so you bought a house to try and keep you shelter.

Y/N: Sigh Maybe I should just clear my head, I need fresh air anyways.

While you were keen on ending your life, you didn't want to make it anyone else's fault, so you never felt like doing drug overdosing, or alcohol. You grabbed your coat and key, and walked out of your apartment. 

Time Skip

It was now a bright day. But yet you still felt the same.

Y/N: Sigh Like I thought it was actually going to work.

You said to yourself. A nice walk had to be the perfect option to clear your head. After all, only  30 minutes of walking doesn't take up that much time. . . Or was it 1 hour? 2 hours? 10? You had lost track of time as you had your head down not caring to pay attention. But now that you thought about it, when was the last time you saw a person. You picked your head up only to be surprised and freaked out.

 You picked your head up only to be surprised and freaked out