Inky Abyss of Love (Female Ink Bendy x Male Reader)

Requested By Dusted505

10 Years ago

It was take your child to work day. You're Y/N Drew a 9 year old boy, and the son to the famous Cartoonist, Joey Drew. You were always amazed by his work and always wanted to see the magical place he worked.

Y/N: I can really come!

You said excited.

Joey: Of course son! I love your fascination with my work.

He smiled, patting your back.

Joey: And you've done really good in school. So a promise is a promise.

You smiled.

Y/N: Jee thanks dad!

You yelled happily.

Joey: Not a problem.

You then approached the Studio. It was a large building. You were amazed at how your father could own such a big company. He opened the door revealing a whole new world. Instead of the colorful outside world, it was all black and white-ish yellow.

Y/N: So cool!

You said out loud.

Joey: Thanks son.

You walked throughout the studio with Joey. Admiring all the artwork on the walls, the posters of all the cartoons was super cool to see in person. The drawings and staff were super cool, and Joey was greeting everyone happily.

Joey: And this is out newest project son.

He then approached a blocked off poster with a black curtain on it.

Joey: Bendy The Dancing Demon

He said showing you it. Seeing the design made you blush. You thought she was really beautiful and loved her design.

Joey: It's a work in progress but today is actually the big day.

He said to you.

Y/N: For what dad?

You asked.

Joey: well I want to be honest with you. I'm not getting any younger, so I want to show you how we do things here in the studio before I pass on.

He said to you, putting an arm on your shoulder.

Joey: So I want to make sure you can handle being here,

He said to you.

Y/N: Yes dad, I promise I can handle this.

He smiled.