Human Shinto x Male Reader

You were walking through a dark forest with an unamused expression on your face. Every cheap kind of scary noise tried to scare you off, but you kept walking without being fazed by anything. As you closed in on your destination you saw your friend.

Y/N: Hey Grey.

He then noticed you.

Grey: Y/N! Hi!

He said with a smile. You then looked passed him

Y/N: Ugh grey is this really all you wanted to show me?

You asked unimpressed, staring at a giant entrance to a cave.

Grey: Yeah, spooky isn't it?

Y/N: well I wouldn't exactly say spooky, just . . dark.

Grey: well wanna know what else I've heard about this cave?

Y/N: what?

You said, showing possible interest.

Grey: I heard that one of the failed rejected pokemon hides in this cave, I brought you out here since your good at that kind of stuff.

You then were confused.

Y/N: you want my help catching a pokemon?

You asked.

Grey: Yes.

Y/N: And it's a reject that for all we know could be deadly.

Grey:  . . . . yes.

He said slower.

Y/N: Fuck it I'm in.

You said, needing some excitement.

Grey: Hell YEAH!

He yelled giving you a high five.

Y/N: but with all jokes aside and stuff, what kind of pokemon are we trying to find.

Grey: Well all I've been told is that it's supposedly a rip off of hypno. 

Y/N: strange, I don't remember hearing about this.

Grey: Yeah, it seemed REALLY bad, so they covered it up as soon as possible.

Y/N: well lets hope it won't cause much trouble.

Grey: It shouldn't

You two then did a fistbump and began walking in the cave. You knew grey for a decent amount of time, being able to catch onto his slight cockiness and adventurous personality, while also sometimes craving something more. You both bonded over similar interest's, with you even telling him something you haven't told anyone ever. While he craved something more in adventures, you craved forbidden stuff. No, you weren't attracted to pokemon, you just had a more interest in the ones that are slightly illegal, or in this case, knockoffs that should not exists. You were mostly just mesmerized by them.

Grey: Alright were in the heart of the cave.

You then looked behind the both of you.

Y/N: Yeah wouldn't really call it the heart of a cave, ain't really a cave to begin will, more of a den.

Grey: Cave ,den, blah blah blah, lets hope RNG is on our side.

Y/N: Why?

Grey: well because mostly bats tend to appear here.

Y/N: I'm not waiting multiple hours of that.

Grey: Same, thats why I got this.

He then pulled out something.