School of Love, School Of Death (FPE Characters x Shy Male Reader Part 2)

(A/N: welcome one and all to part two, I dunno if its gonna be as long as the old one, I doubt it, but here we go!)

[ Miss Circle POV + Time Skip 2 Weeks]

I was walking down the hall, a small grin on my face as I was in an almost joyful mood. It was a great day and I wanted to try and find Y/N. I wanted to try and hurry around, but It didn't seem like the best thing to do, as I didn't want to make any students assume I was running after them. I kept peaking into some classrooms as I was hoping I'd spot him, greeting other teachers and students as I would walk away.

Miss Circle: Ugh, where is he.

I said, frowning a bit as I kept walking, suddenly I felt a tap on my back as I almost jumped, but turned around to see Miss Thavel. She was grinning with sharp teeth as I looked confused.

Miss Thavel: Hello Miss Circle, are you busy right now?

She asked me, I shook my head as I looked around.

Miss Circle: Uh no, I'm just trying to find Y/N, I haven't see him since we came in. I know he can obviously be alone with the others, I'm just still, y'know worried.

I said to her as she was still smiling.

Miss Thavel: Well I invited him to my office, obviously to talk about stuff, he's right there if you wanna come with me?

She said to me as I quickly nodded.

Miss Circle: Of course, that's great!

I said as she began walking, I smiled. I followed her through the halls, suddenly feeling strange. I looked around to see not as many students, almost none near her class, and this was a busy time for the hallways. I still couldn't shake the feeling off of me as she suddenly stopped.

Miss Thavel: Now you know that small stutter he has?

She asked me.

Miss Circle: Yeah?

I asked, slightly blushing since I remember how cute his voice was. She suddenly flung the door open, walking back into her room as I gasped.

Miss Thavel: Meet the new and improved, Y/N!

She said loudly, holding up a supposedly lifeless corpse of Y/N. Mutilated with the jaw broken off and reattached, no eyes were in the socket as his arms were broken, holes in his chest as she suddenly put him on a chair.

Miss Thavel: Say Hi Y/N!

She said, sticking her arm into his back as I had my hand on my mouth, speechless.

Y/N: Hi Miss Circle

I heard his lifeless voice say. I fell to my knees as I began to tear up, putting my hand on my face as I looked up.

Miss Thavel: Hey, he failed his test, couldn't bring himself to speak in front of the class, so I had to help him with his problem. I could have just killed him y'know.

She said as Y/N walked over to me, I wiped my tears away as he wrapped his arms around me. I tried holding it back as much as I could as I felt him weakly pat my back. He was somehow still alive.

Y/N: P-Please.

I suddenly heard him talk, as I quickly faced him.

Y/N: H-Help me, I-I'm in so much p-pain.

He said to me as I lost it, breaking down as I began to cry. I hugged him tightly as I hoped that he'd somehow be normal. I took out a rose from my pocket, tears dropping onto the ground as I put it in his hand, putting my forehead against his as I could barely speak.