revenge on the blue kid (Fem Human Fleetway X Brother of BF Male Reader)

Before we start,  you are the age of 16 like usual, Fleetway is 17, this time however the Male Reader has a condition where he looks a bit younger than he actually is. Also BF is your big brother . . . and is kind of a dick, alright start the one-shot!

BF: and with his final roar I jumped for it.

you were in awe of what he was telling you.

BF: and that's how I escaped the exe's world!

Y/N: whoa really!

You were amazed at your big brothers story, you listened as he explained how he heroically defeated all the exe's by rapping.

BF: Yeah! I beat that whining sonic.exe, I played with fate and beat Lord X, The Majin girl was fun to sing with, however she got a bit creepy, that cereal girl was nice and had great taste in cereal. Oh and that Fleetway person was kind of a bitch

Your smile faded to a less excited look when he mentioned Fleetway. You see you were a big fan of Fleetway as they could spit massive bars, she was also pretty attractive but you never put that as the main reason you were a fan of her, since you were a rapper looking up to someone like her was  frequent, but not a lot of people chose her to look up too.

Y/N: did they all die?

You asked hoping there was a chance.

BF: Only person I think who died was Xenophanes during my final escape.

Y/N: Ok . . . uh, so how did you get there?

BF: well I uh- . . .wait why do you want to go there.

Y/N: Oh uh no reason, I'm going to go to my room now.

You said trying to dash away. He suddenly grabbed you by the collar not wanting you to leave. You managed to get away again by taking your jacket off, you ran into your room and quickly tried to hide a poster of Fleetway you had. Sadly BF walked in before you could, he then bursted out into laugh.

BF: HAH! No way My little brother has a crush on her! do you think you actually have a chance too? Oh that's pathetic.

Y/N: I-I would just want to talk to her.

BF: Well your in luck, I have a couple of leftover rings to teleport back there.

Y/N: W-wait what!?

He suddenly threw the ring onto the ground sucking you both up. You both fell into what seemed to be a ruin. You coughed as you slowly got up.

Y/N: where did you take us?

BF: Fleetway's domain . . but don't worry I'll make sure you get to battle her.

You blushed in embarrassment as BF was just trying to make fun of you.

???:GRRRR, WHO GOES THERE, WHO DARES ENTER THE REALM OF ME, FLEETWAY.

BF: Oh Fleetway, I've came back!

He said with a carefree voice, while you were hiding behind him scared. Suddenly a female appeared from the shadows, you had seen what Fleetway had looked like on posters, but god  damn was she beautiful in person. She had beautiful blond/ yellow hair that was long, one of her ear had a small piercing. Her eye's were red swirls that you thought you could get lost in very easily if you were to look into them, she had sharp teeth which made her look really dangerous. She had a shirt that had no sleeves and went from her neck, and went far enough where it covered her breasts with only the bottom half exposed. She had a baggy black jacket with short shorts. She had thigh high black socks with red and white shoes. She was also wielding white gloves.