Golden Love (Female Human Golden Freddy x Innocent Male Reader)

(A/N: Were in for a long one)

Y/N: W-well . . . I need to job for my college tuition, I was hoping to be working all summer to pay for it.

You said, nervously to the man in front of you. The Person who was interviewing you then checked his clipboard, you noticed his nametag said he was the manager

Manager: Your in luck, we got a good job just for you kid. It also pays really well.

He said extending his hand to you, you quickly stood up and shook it.

Y/N: Thank you sir!

You said to him with a smile.

Manager: Not a problem Y/N, we'll be glad to have you her on our crew!

He said also smiling.

Y/N: So when can I start?

You asked.

Manager: well you came in a good time. You'll be working 12 to 6 night shifts. So you can start tonight if you want.

He said to you. You checked a nearby clock to see it was 9PM.

Y/N: S-sure!

You said happily.

Manager: Great, it will be 6 days a week, unless you want to work on Sunday. We're closed early that day so you would have to come in earlier.

Y/N: I might consider it, I don't really have anything important at home. How much would I be making.

You asked.

Manager: Well Due to the Fatality Rate of your job, you'll be making around 120 Dollars a day. 20 Dollars an Hour.

You were highly surprised by this.

Y/N: That's a lot . . . and just for a night guard?

You asked.

Manager: Well kid. Have you seen what kind of place we're in?

he asked you.

Y/N: Yeah a pizzeria.

You said.

Manager: Did you not see the animatronics?

He asked.

Y/N: No I just came to your office, I only saw the ad in the newspaper.

You said. He then sighed.

Manager: Listen, just a lot of creeps like trying to get in after hours. Your job is to make sure nobody gets in or out.

He said to you.

Y/N: Yes sir.

You replied.

Manager: Alright I'll give you a quick tour then we can get you situated for the night.

He said, leading you to the door.

Manager: Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria.

He said opening the door. You followed behind him as he gave a tour.

Manager: Here we a simple operation. People take their kids here, they order pizza and watch our highly valuable animatronics perform. Then they leave and come back another day.

He said.

Y/N: Is it really that simple?

You asked.