Sick Day (Female Rewrite x Male Reader Part 2)

(A/N: FruitCup here, yeah so I'm kinda sick, and have taken a couple days off from school. By the time this releases I should be better, unless I decided to speedrun this oneshot, and wrote it in like a day. I also decided to make a sequel since I think you guys enjoyed rewrite, plus it's built solely with a wholesome story, since most oneshots I'm writing involve some sort of depressed reader. Hope you all enjoy the oneshot! Also I'm not as sick as described in the story, I just have a small cold, but it was bad enough to stay home for a bit.)

B/N = Brothers Name

Y/T = Your therapist

Y/B = Your Boss

F/S = Favorite Show

Rewrite looks like this -

Begin Part 2 - Sick Day . . . And Brother Redemption Arc.

-----------------------------------------

It was a bright and early morning. You began rubbing your eyes as you leaned up from your bed, letting out a loud cough, your throat itching and almost burning as you sighed. You got looked to your side, seeing the other half of the blankets flipped on it's side, seemingly someone had gotten up. You did the same and rose from the bed, stretching as you let another cough out.

Y/N: G-Great, I thought I-It was gonna pass.

You said to yourself as you walked out of your room. You tried to make yourself look fine, as you held your cough back. You walked down the hall as many pictures filled it, all of you and Rewrite. Going all the way from the first day spent with her, and her classic sticky note chair, all up to the previous weekend. You noticed it was mostly of you, with her out of frame, she loved taking pictures of you at peace, loving to see you calm. Though the ones she was in was either selfies or pictures of her stealing kisses from you. You smiled, letting out a small cough as you almost walked into the wall, quickly stopping.

Rewrite: Giggle Hun were you staring at the wall again?~

She called out from the Kitchen / dining room / living room.

Y/N: Y-Yeah!

You replied, walking into the kitchen as you saw a beautiful woman sitting at the table.

Rewrite: Morning hun!

She said happily, standing up as she approached and hugged you.

Y/N: M-Morning.