Screeches of love (Roblox Doors Female Screech x Male Reader)

(A/N: Weird right? well anyways yes this is something I actually made, and yes I probably need mental help, but hey lets see how this goes)

(A/N#2: That was a long time ago, this oneshot is basically one I've been ready to release for a long time, but felt like it wasn't that good. Still I decide I should just release it regardless, so yeah. That's a small warning)

You were currently on a vacation and going to your hotel. You had over-worked yourself a lot recently and just wanted to have some peace and quiet, and get caught up on a lot of sleep. You were happy that you could also afford all of this, being grateful for the kind of job you have. Finally arriving at your paid hotel, you were ready to check in. You walked up to the desk and rung the bell.

Y/N: Hello?

You called out, wondering if anyone was there. Suddenly a person working at the desk walked up to you.

Worker: Hello Sir.

They said.

Y/N: Hi, I'm here to check in.

You replied.

Worker: Alrighty, what's your name?

Y/N: Y/N L/N

They then turned to a computer at the desk.

Worker: alright . . . . . . Aha Mr. L/N

they said, grabbing a key, turning back to you.

Worker: Your booked for a week, and your room number is 13.

They then handed you the key.

Worker: Enjoy your stay.

Y/N: Thanks.

You said walking towards the elevator. You pressed the first floor button and patiently waited as it went up. A minute later you exited the elevator and walked over to the room marked 13. You quickly made it to your room and smiled.

Y/N: Yawn finally.

You said opening the door. You closed it and placed your bags down, too tired at the moment to changed or unpack. You walked over to your bed and crashed on it as you slowly fell asleep. But little did you know that falling asleep would transport you to your worst nightmare yet.

[Screech POV]

I was currently walking through one of the dark rooms, looking for some of the entities, I was glad that no new people had wondered into hotel because I hated having to attack them. I was shy so It wasn't my best interest, suddenly I walked into a room and and saw rush.

Screech: Yo Rush!

I screamed.

Rush: ugh what do you want screech?

He asked, his voice sounding like static.

Screech: Well I was wondering if you wanted to hang out, y'know since nobody has been here in like months.

I said.

Rush: Well that changed today, we got one guy here. Though he did enter through the elevator, I think he was transported here somehow. 

FruitCupWriter98's Oneshot Book x Male Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें