Love Hurts (Female Fleetway x Male Wounded Reader H/C)

Requested By I-Retro

                              FruitCupWriter98 Presents
                                      Love Hurts. (H/C)

(H/C = Hurt/Comfort, Just clarifying even though you know.)

Dying 

you were dying. You at first Didn't want to accept you were, but now you knew you wouldn't make it. A evil being known as Xenophanes had swung his claws at you and managed to claw at your chest making a pretty bad wound. You still couldn't believe all this happened by just being invited to her home.

[Earlier]

It was a normal school day, you were watching over your friend Fleetway's little sister Sunky at the playground, you both were just talking about nice things, you never understood why she kept talking about cereal so much, but you didn't care.

Y/N: so Sunky, what do you want to do before Fleetway gets back.

Sunky: I dunno, Oh I got an idea why don't you come to our home I'm pretty sure my big sister wouldn't mind, plus your fun to hang out with.

Y/N: that's a nice offer, but I don't want to go with you girls if Fleetway doesn't want me too.

Fleetway: Go with us where?

Fleetway said appearing randomly behind you two.

Y/N: Oh Hi Fleetway.

Fleetway: Hi Y/N

Sunky: Hi Big Sister!

Sunky said jumping at Fleetway.

Fleetway: Hey Sunky, did you have a nice time with Y/N?

Sunky: yeah he was really fun to talk to! I can't wait to talk to him more back home!

Fleetway: good- . .. wait what?

Sunky: yeah! I invited him to come back to our house and hang out!

Fleetway: Sunky, that was a nice offer, but I think you know why we can't do that.

Sunky: Fleetway I didn't mean back with xeno, I meant that one apartment we go to sometimes.

Fleetway: Oh! Alright then.

She then turned to you.

Fleetway: If you don't mind would you want to hang out back at our place?

Y/N: Sure, but won't your parents say something?

Fleetway: I don't have any.

Y/N: oh . . . I'm s . . sorry.

Fleetway: Oh no it's not like that, remember I'm a powerful being.

Y/N: oh right.

You almost forgot that Fleetway was an actual god, you still never really believed it since she seems like a normal girl. You remember when you first became friends with Sunky and Fleetway. Some kids were picking on Sunky and you stepped in a got them to go away, Sunky then showed you to Fleetway and she eventually warmed up to you. That making you 3 good friends. You also remember when Fleetway revealed her powers to you, It was a sort of life or death situation as when you were taking a shortcut through the forest you didn't realize you entered the one with exe's. She noticed you before any of the others and quickly flew over to you and picked you up into the air. You were amazed of her ability to fly but kept it a secret.

Sunky: Alright, lets go!

Fleetway: alright Sunky.

you three left the school playground and made your way past the school buildings. You knew people were always confused why you out of them all got to know Fleetway. You always ignored the whispering though, but you always blushed when people whispered thinking you and Fleetway were dating. Yes of course you liked Fleetway but you never considered her liking you more than a friend. After walking through the city they both suddenly stopped. You almost  knocked into them but managed to stop in time.