Obligatory Beach One-Shot (Fem Fleetway X Shy Male Reader)

(If you weren't aware, Fleetway does happen to be my favorite . . . . so if anyone else is a fan of Fleetway I would be ready for February)

It was a nice day. It was a warm summer day where the beach would be a perfect place to go to. Sadly however you had summer school. Your grades were good, but your parents have you volunteer to help for work experience and money. However today was different because it was a school funded field trip for everyone in your grade at school. You watched as many people showed up ready for it. everyone was told it was a beach so a lot of people either had their swim suits on with their clothes, or just had their clothes on with a swim suit in a bag. You were upset that you were a helper because many of the bullies who bullied you were most likely going to push you around.

F/N: You ready for today?

Your friend F/N asked you. He worked alongside you so you both formed a friendly bond.

Y/N: I am, it's just I think a lot of the bullies will push me around.

F/N: yeah I heard that they were planning stuff like that. Surprizingly that Fleetway girl is gonna be staying away from you.

Y/N: Please don't mention her to me.

He just nodded. Fleetway was one of the many bullies at your school, however she was the only female one, she was pretty popular but seemed to not like it. She however loved beating up the perverted kids who try to hit or do stuff with her, the reason she bullied you was because when you introduced yourself to her she thought you were hitting on her. You will admit you thought she was beautiful, but you never expected to get to know her beyond being friends.

F/N: Looks like some of the bullies are coming.

Y/N: Sigh this is gonna be a long day.

The bullies instantly pushed past F/N and went straight up to you.

B/N (Bully Name): Well well well Y/N, seems like your one of the people in charge today

Y/N: I guess s-so

B/N: so this field trip is because the school couldn't afford a prom dance isn't it?

Y/N: F-from what I know yes

B/N: So that means prom queen and king  is gonna be a thing tonight?

Y/N: Yeah, me and F/N collect the votes tonight during the sand dance.

You told him. The field trip was a low budget prom that was going to be on a beach. This was because the school was losing a lot of money and this was one of the corner's they cut.

B/N: Good, now I wan't you to alter votes to get me and Fleetway chosen.

Y/N: why? I can't do that.

B/N: you better!

He said pushing you onto the side walk, you scraped your arm as he looked mad. He was about to start kicking you when suddenly a female voice spoke.

Fleetway: Oi B/N you bitch, leave him alone

You looked over to see Fleetway she had her noticeable yellow hair, her eyes wee strangely red swirls but no body dared to ask her about that. She wore a sleeveless shirt that was small but long enough just to cover her chest but expose a small part under her breasts. She wore a baggy black jacket that most
Likely covered all of that from time to time. She had really short shorts that barely covered everything and some thigh high socks with red and white shoes.

 She had really short shorts that barely covered everything and some thigh high socks with red and white shoes