The Birthday Gift (Fem Human Sonic x Male Reader x Fem Human Sonic.exe)

(A/N: Only Sonic will be genderbent, with any other characters being their usual gender)

(also sorry, I couldn't think of a title.also also, this story will follow the og sonic.exe game.)

It was a nice and bright day, you were sleeping peacefully in your bed.

Knock Knock

you slowly woke up to a knock on your apartment door. You slowly got out of bed rubbing your eyes waking up.

Knock Knock

You heard another knock on the door.

Y/N: I'm coming!

You said out loud letting whoever was there know that you were awake. You made it to the door and unlocked it.

Y/N: Hello?

???: Hi Y/N!

You opened the door to see your friend Sonic.

Y/N: Oh Hi sonic, what can I help you with today?

Sonic: Yeah, Robutnik's working over time doing his usual plans again, mind If I come in for a bit?

Y/N: Not at all, I'll make some coffee.

Sonic: Thanks bud! Also nice Sonic PJ's

She said snapping her fingers towards you. You Blushed as you forgot you had Pajamas of sonic on.

Y/N: T . . . They were on Sale . . . .

Sonic: I know, it's all cool. Plus you look good in them! or maybe is because my face is on them.

You laughed a bit sitting down still blushing.

Y/N: it's probably just because your on them, again sorry for wearing these. Is it weird having these being sold?

Sonic: Eh Kind of, but hey I'm a hero and that's what happens when Sega sponsored me!

Y/N: So . . . did Robotnik do anything different, or just steal a bunch of small animals again?

Sonic: Well he doesn't have any brains so yeah it's just the same old stuff again.

Y/N: Ok well . . . I'll go pour you some coffee and then get changed into my regular clothes.

Sonic: Ok, and thanks by the way!

Y/N: No problem!

You said pouring a cup of coffee and giving it to her. You went back to your room and changed into your causal attire. (Chose what you wear, but I swear if you comment something ridiculous-) You walked back out to see sonic still sitting there, you sat back at your seat and took a sip of your cup of coffee.

Y/N: So, it's been a while actually. How have you been?

Sonic: I've been good, though there has been an increase of crazy fans trying to find me.