The Light in a Dark World (Fem Suicide Mouse + Fem Suicide Oswald x Male Reader)

Requested by Dracunyan1987

Y/M = Your Mom

Y/D = Your Dad

[9 Years ago]

Current age - 10

You were currently having the time of your life. It was your 10th birthday and you got to spend it at Disneyworld! You enjoyed everything about the parks. Your parents had to catch up to you multiple times as you rushed around admiring everything.

Y/M: S-slow down Y/N, it's hard for us to keep up.

Your mom said laughing.

Y/D: Yeah, we also don't want you crashing into anything.

Your dad added. You then turned around with a smile.

Y/N: Don't worry guys, I'm not that clumsy. 

Right as you said that Karma basically turned it's head hearing you, because you suddenly crashed into a person.

???: Ow.

You heard a female voice say as you both fell to the ground.

Y/M: Y/N!

Your mom yelled out, upset that you fell, but also upset that you knocked into someone.

Y/N: S-sorry 

You said to the female figure. The suddenly stood up, revealing themselves to be the one and only.

 The suddenly stood up, revealing themselves to be the one and only

Mickey Mouse

You suddenly blushed and put your head down in embarrassment that you had knocked into one of the most famous cartoon characters of all.

Mickey: Aw, don't worry little child, I know you didn't mean to.

She said with a nice smile, making you happy again. Suddenly Y/M and Y/D walked up to you.

Y/M: Y/N! You could have hurt her.

Y/M said in an upset tone.

Mickey: Again don't worry about it, I'm fine, and a cartoon like me is used to pain. Well I'd be used to pain if we felt any.

She then turned to you.

Mickey: But make sure to always watch where your going.

She said with a smile. You then nodded your head.

Y/N: Ok Mickey, I promise.

She then gave a thumbs up, she was about to walk away when suddenly something confused you.