This is family | No ships + trans Tokito

(Trans Tokito!)

Requested by: KotlcNinjago

...

Tokito rushed his way to the pillar meeting, his steps long with stride. He slept in and hadn't realized how late he was until his crow relentlessly began pecking at his windows, shouting over and over, "wake up, wake up!!". And needless to say, his ears were still ringing as he ran to his destination, dust and pebbles kicking up behind his hasty pace.

He came into sight of the large doors that led to the garden. He walked over to where the pillars knelt, immediately crouching down next to Tomioka. 

"Good morning Oyakata-sama. I'm sorry for being late." he said, glancing at the Master from his position on the ground. The master gave him a warm smile.

"Good morning, Muichirou. And it's quite alright."

 He continued on with the pillars meeting, Oyakata-sama speaking of demons in nearby villages and sending some of the pillars on missions. The usual stuff, stuff that Tokitou probably should've been paying attention to.

But Tokito couldn't pay attention with the sudden pain in his stomach. It was like a hammer was banging on the insides of his gut as though he were a drum, and the pain was... shit, it was fucking unbearable. 

He didn't know why he was feeling like this, it was as if his body was trying to tell him something, but he just couldn't put his finger on it. 

Stupid, stupid brain.

The pain got a lot worse a few minutes later. Shit, his stomach felt like it was flipping and flopping over at a rapid pace, it felt like there was a literal car crash in his stomach. He held his hand over his stomach, the warmth providing him a slight comfort.

But not enough.

He blinked through hazy eyes, his pupils settling upon the Master's blurry face, while trying to keep a moderate expression, as to make sure the other pillars wouldn't notice. 

As Oyakata-sama finished the pillar meeting and dismissed them, (Tokitou could've hopped around in relief if it weren't for the unbearable pain), they all got up, but something caught the eye of the fellow insect pillar.

"Tokito-kun, is that blood?" she questioned while pointing to the ground in which he had just been sitting on. 

"What are you talking about?"

His eyes trailed down, down until it settled on the floor beneath his legs. And sure enough, a splatter of blood tainted the gray stones that made up the garden. 

Tokitou could've mentally face-palmed for his stupidity. 

(REQUESTS CLOSED) Demon Slayer Oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें