Opposites Attract | Uzui x Fem!Iguro

Tysm for 1.9k reads!!

(Hope you guys had a Happy Christmas and a Happy New Years!)

Requested by: Shrimpyyyyyyyyyyy

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Iguro didn't expect to just let herself be dragged along by Kanroji into the halls where there was more hassle than during lunchtime. Everybody was fanning and obsessing over someone and Iguro couldn't feel her own ears.

"There he is! They say he's a pretty nice guy!", Kanroji said, still holding Iguro's arm. Iguro would never let anyone else drag her into this mess.

"Ugly too," Iguro said out of spite.

Within the crowd, Iguro noticed the guy in the center of it all looked her way for a second and then back. Iguro turned away.

"Hey! Where are you going?" Kanroji called after her.

"I don't like crowds", she mumbled and pulled her sleeve over her face.

Iguro slowed down to let Kanroji catch up to her. They walked in silence, but Kanroji trying to lighten the mood said, "Hey, if you don't wanna talk to him, I don't mind, I just think you guys would get along is all"

Iguro nodded. She was still pissed, but didn't say anything. The last thing she would want to do is hurt Kanroji's feelings. It was just impossible to stay mad at her! Noticing some tension, she spoke up, "Hey, lighten up, how about we visit that bakery nearby? I'll pay."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Iguro hadn't been able to catch a good look at the guy due to the crowd, until now. He was indeed rich, or rather, looked rich, but she didn't think somebody could fake that kind of jewelry.

He had wavy white hair with bangs that fell over his forehead and breath-taking red eyes. He wasn't ugly, although Iguro would never verbally admit that. She didn't notice she was staring until he was staring right back at her. Instinctively, she said, "Why the hell are you staring at me?!"

"Well, you were staring at me first, so I have every right, do I not?"

He was already starting to get on her nerves. Turning away, she mumbled, "I was not"

He grinned and said, "Say that all you want, but you can't escape the truth," He laughed as her cheeks turned red, but Iguro didn't dare turn around. Unexpectedly, he took a seat next to her. "As you probably already know, I'm new here, so, would you mind showing me around"

"Why me? Couldn't you have asked one of your many fangirls?" Iguro responded.

"You don't have to if you don't wanna, just asking", he said. "Oh right, silly me! I haven't introduced myself! I'm Tengen Uzui, surely you've heard about us,"

He was right, Iguro had. Recently a new family moved into the neighborhood. 

"Woah, you have multicolored eyes! Flamboyant!!" Uzui suddenly exclaimed. Iguro blushed and pulled her mask over her nose.

She pondered for a response, and eventually replied with, "The name's Iguro,"

"A pretty name for a pretty face huh?" Uzui said with a smirk.  "Going back to my prior request, will you show me around?"