Clouds | GenMui

Sorry this was so late! And sorry it's so short-

Also, thank you all for 4K reads!!

Also, I made an AO3 account. My username is the same, AKA PepperMintey

Requested by: BestShipperrrrr

.........

His hand reached out to grasp the sight in front of him.

He wondered how they felt. Were they as fluffy as they looked? Like cotton candy? 

The clouds continued to drift in front of him. I forgot... what kind of cloud is that? It looks like a.. bird... he thought. 

"Hey Mui. What're you doing here?"

Muichirou looked up from where he was laying on the grass. He saw Genya, with his hair in its usual frenzy. He had a small smile on his face.

"Oh... I'm looking at those." Muichirou answered, pointing at the clouds. Genya laughed and sat down next to him.

"They're pretty aren't they?" Genya started. "That one looks like a heart"

Muichirou followed his gaze. 

"I'm tired..." Muichirou said. He shifted and turned around, now facing Genya. He paused for a second before pulling himself closer to the taller boy, and resting his head on his lap. 

"I'm gonna sleep..."

Genya chuckled at Muichirou's childishness. "Alright then,"

He pulled his finger through Muichirou's soft locks, Muichirou giggling at the contact. Genya leaned down.

"Sweet dreams, Mui."

Muichirou mumbled something Genya couldn't fully make out. But he could've sworn he heard "I love you"