The Second Day

What should she do?

For a while, Pejin was lost in her thoughts.

In the book, the supporting female character relied on her well-to-do family status, causing her to have a spoilt and arrogant disposition.

However, realistically, if she were able to attend this kind of high-school as a student, then her family’s financial situation was pretty good. The supporting female character always thought that her family background, which she always took pride in, could only be considered as middle-class in regards to the school’s society. It can be said that the background of multiple students could frighten a person to death.

So as a result, there should be no one who wouldn’t accept her.

Due to the supporting female’s unpleasant temper, there were many classmates in her classes that couldn’t tolerate her. That, in addition to her elegant appearance, would cause several students to nickname her, “sissy”. (1)

(1) Alternatively, this can also be known as a person who has feminine qualities with a short temper, 死娘炮 is the whole term, this can also align with the word a bitchy-effeminate (gay) man.

The supporting female’s temper could also be labeled as strong-willed. She had been a girl in the first place, so if she was a little bitchy it was normal to her. Therefore, she would directly refute their words with, “So what if I’m a sissy, what of it?”

This reply would cause her classmates in the same department and year as her to become disgusted. In the months prior to her downfall, the female supporting character was consistently called out as a “sissy” by others.

It wasn’t too much to say that the female supporting character seemingly was destined for tragedy at the very start.

She had been ostracized by her own group of classmates, how could that not be considered tragic?

Peijin restlessly tapped her foot out of nervousness. While her temper and the original owner’s were not the same, she naturally wasn’t hostile to others. However with her appearance, even though she had a short haircut like a dog had bit off half of her hair, if others weren’t blind, they would discover she was a girl early on.

But she didn’t want to fall into ruin. (1)

(1) Initial word is “fall off her horse”, similar to the English phrase, “Fall from Grace”

What would she do in the event that others called her a pervert again?

Peijin anxiously stood up from her chair.

What to do, what exactly should she do? Suddenly, Peijin saw a pair of glasses that had fallen underneath her desk.

These glasses must’ve been lost, left behind by the previous student.

It had fallen into a corner when the student had been cleaning up and because it was in a difficult spot to find, they must’ve left it behind.

Peijin pursed her lips as she bent down to pick up the glasses.

These were black-framed, men’s styled-glasses. What came as a surprise was that these were plain glass glasses, not prescription frames.

At this point in time, the sound of people talking and rolling luggage came from outside the door.

Was this her roommate?

With this, Peijin instinctively put on the glasses. In the next second, the dorm room was opened by someone from the outside.

A bodyguard dressed in black came in first, holding a suitcase in hand.

After the bodyguard entered, a woman in her later-years closely followed, looking to be Aunt (1) or Nanny. The Nanny was also holding two similar suitcases in both her hands.