CH 46

Pei Jin didn’t take Qingqing and what she said to heart. In her opinion, Qingqing was just an insignificant person. And now she was in the twelfth middle school, and Qingqing was in Huai’an middle school, so there would not be much overlap between the two sides.

The next day was the monthly exam in the twelfth middle school.

Before, Pei Jin avoided the preliminary examination of boys’ college, but could not avoid the monthly examination of the twelfth middle school. However, she was also a senior high school candidate before transmigrating into the book, so she was very suitable to give all kinds of large and small exams conducted in high school.

After the two-day exam got over, it was the weekend.

In order to celebrate the passing of the two-day test, Zheng Li and others planned to go to the KTV collectively. Zheng Li chose the largest and most luxurious KTV in the city center.

Pei Jin specifically called Yu Yuan and Xu Lulu, who were in the same dormitory, so that their group happened to be three men and three women.

While walking on the road, Pei Jin looked at He Xun, Zheng Li, and Fatty beside her, feeling a little bit weird in her heart. She didn’t ask how their relationship with Zhang Chen was, and they didn’t mention this person, equally tacitly. Zhang Chen seemed to be completely gone from Pei Jin’s life and there was nothing else except the slight traces left from before.

After arriving at KTV, the Fatty took the lead to order a song. Zheng Li sat on the sofa and chatted with Yu Yuan and Xu Lulu.

After Fatty ordered himself a song “Qinghai-Tibet Plateau”, he moved his huge body, turned his head and asked them, “What are you going to sing?”

Zheng Li said casually, “You can click on one by the way. Anyway, I can do most pop songs.” After speaking, he blinked at Xu Lulu who was on the side, “I’m ok even if it is a duet for men and women.”

Xu Lulu was generous, “Okay. Then we’ll sing a duet later.”

So, Fatty ordered several love sonsg sung by men and women for Zheng Li and Xu Lulu, naturally including “A Little Sweet”. After ordering, he did not forget to ask, “What about Brother Xun?”

He Xun slowly stood up from his position and walked behind Fatty. He tapped his finger on the screen and clicked on a song by himself.

After clicking, He Xun returned to his position. Fatty knew everything, he did not forget the others, “What about Xiao Wu and Yu Yuan? What are you singing?”

Pei Jin and Yu Yuan both waved their hands and refused. Yu Yuan said while eating a piece of fruit, “My voice, I still don’t want to harm you.”

As for Pei Jin… she sat quietly and saw that all their eyes were looking at her, so she smiled. “I like to listen to people singing.”

At this time, the melody of “Qinghai-Tibet Plateau” had sounded, and Fatty no longer paid attention to others, he devoted himself to the song, and started roaring.

Zheng Li laughed twice in response to the loud music, “It’s good to listen to people singing, but this is how A Xun sings.” After finishing speaking, Zheng Li gave his thumbs up without hesitation.

Xu Lulu glanced at Zheng Li, “What about you?”

Zheng Li said without flushing, “I sing like Eason Chan.”

Xu Lulu chuckled and laughed. She rolled her eyes and asked, “Then… How are you compared to the boss?”

Zheng Li spread his hands out, “A Xun is A Xun. Anyway, he sings well, and you will be blessed later.”