CH 56

He Xun’s hair was slightly tousled, and the corners of his mouth was slightly hooked, but his eyes were very indifferent. He had his hands in his pockets and had an attitude full of wildness.

On the other hand, Zheng Li’s face was condescending, with a cigarette in his mouth, and he let out a sneer from time to time.

The two of them were obviously looking for trouble.

Xia Ying frowned, feeling a little flustered for some reason. After Ji Chengjue saw He Xun, he obviously remembered what he had done before, and a look of embarrassment appeared on his face. In order to let his girlfriend get rid of the infamy, he pulled other people’s girlfriends to attract hatred. After he did this, he never regretted it. But seeing He Xun, he still felt uncomfortable for a moment.

Everyone had someone who was important to them. Xia Ying was a very important person to him, she was his girlfriend, and it was his duty to protect her.

After Xia Ying’s identity as a girl was exposed, she was scolded miserably. He really had no choice. It just so happened that Zhang Chen privately messaged him that Pei Jin was also a girl and had studied in the boys’ college for a month as a boy. Moreover, Zhang Chen had a lot of evidence to prove this matter. When needed, Zhang Chen himself was willing to stand up as a witness. He knew that it was immoral to pull other people’s girlfriends into the water, but in fact, he had never been a person with a strong sense of morality. In order to protect his important person, he could do anything.

It could only be said that Pei Jin was lucky and transferred schools early and escaped the catastrophe. In fact, after Pei Jin transferred schools, the matter of whether she was a boy or a girl also caused a lot of uproar in the Twelfth Middle School and the boys’ high school. But He Xun’s actions were too fast, and his methods were too resolute, and he let an official speak out and took off the stain that Pei Jin had pretended to be a boy.

He Xun had used the method of letting the official speak out. After Xia Ying’s accident, he could no longer use this method. The official was slapped in the face by her, and he was already very angry. Naturally, it was impossible for him to make a similar statement again.

That’s why he posted such a Weibo. But he did not expect that his Weibo post would be deleted shortly after he posted it, and his Weibo account was immediately suspended. The purpose of wanting to pull Pei Jin into the water was also not achieved. In the end, He Xun was also completely offended.

These days, in fact, he was not doing well in the boy’s high school. He was excluded and also facing violence. Once after school, he was even beaten up by a group of people. He knew that someone was deliberately messing with him behind his back. There was no other person who had the ability to do this except He Xun.

But He Xun never confronted him head on, he just called people to mess with him behind his back. Unexpectedly, he could avoid the first day and the fifteenth day, but he still faced He Xun.

Zheng Li’s tone was very provocative, “Yo, look, who is this?”

Ji Chengjue and Xia Ying had just arrived, and they hadn’t had time to sit down. There happened to be a toilet next to them, He Xun hooked his lips, his eyes were extremely cold, and he directly punched the person with enough force that he rammed into the toilet.

Someone happened to come out of the toilet at this time, and when they saw this scene, they hurriedly ran outside in fright.

Ji Chengjue didn’t even have a chance to fight back, so he snorted and slid a short distance to the ground.

He Xun didn’t hold himself back, and this punch used the greatest strength, Ji Chengjue’s mouth was full of blood after being beaten and his cheekbone had even turned blue.