CH 45

On the other hand, after Xu Yi saw this statement, she went a little hysterical. She couldn’t believe it and said, “That Pei Jin and this Pei Jin are obviously the same person! Are they both blind! How could the statement of the boy’s college be like this? He Xun must have made a move, only he has this ability!”

After speaking, Xu Yi looked at Mengmeng on the side, she looked like a drowning person holding onto a piece of driftwood, her face was a bit crazy, and she kept talking. “Mengmeng, you also met He Xun’s roommate, and you know Pei Jin very well. Tell me, are they the same person?”

Mengmeng was actually a little afraid of a Xu Yi like this.

She looked like she had lost her mind, she had no sense, and she was scary. Did self-esteem and jealousy really make people become like this, not like the self they used to be?

This was really terrible.

Mengmeng naturally knew that these two Pei Jins were the same person, but she wouldn’t say it. Before Pei Jin trusted her so much and told her the truth, she naturally had to live up to Pei Jin’s trust in her.

She shook her head and denied, “That Pei Jin has already gone abroad. After he went abroad, I haven’t contacted him for this period of time.”

“Gone abroad? Really gone abroad?” Xu Yi muttered a few words to herself. After that, she looked at Mengmeng suspiciously, “Really? You aren’t lying to me?”

Mengmeng took a step back subconsciously and pretended to say nonchalantly, “Why would I lie to you? I know that Pei Jin very well. The transfer student looks different from that Pei Jin, did you make a mistake?” Mengmeng insisted that the two Pei Jin were different people.

Xu Yi was angry and felt unwilling. She took out her mobile phone and wanted to post a few more posts, but because of the official statement of the boys’ college, not many students believed her on the Internet.

In the afternoon, Xu Yi was called to the office by the head teacher.

Xu Yi originally thought it was for something good and came to the office with great interest. Unexpectedly, the head teacher went straight to the point and asked her to post a post to apologize to Pei Jin.

Xu Yi smiled reluctantly: “Teacher, what are you talking about?”

Her head teacher sighed, “The poster that posted that post is you, don’t deny it, since I have called you, it has been confirmed.”

Xu Yi still wanted to quibble, “Teacher, I don’t have…”

The head teacher’s tone became serious, “Xu Yi, do you want to apologize to Pei Jin in front of the teachers and students in the school, or do you apologize under the name of the Poster online?” The head teacher stood up and patted her shoulder helplessly, “Xu Yi, don’t let the matter go to the point where it cannot end.”

Xu Yi felt cold all over when she heard these words.

At night, the school forum had an apology post from the Poster. In the post, she admitted that all the news about Pei Jin that she had said before was false, and that she deliberately fabricated it for the sake of blackening Pei Jin. She said that she did not expect that what she said would cause such a big response, and she was very sorry for that. She learned from this matter and will never do it again in the future.

Finally, she sincerely apologized to classmate Pei Jin, hoping to be forgiven by Pei Jin.

Not long after the post of apology appeared, there was gossip in the school saying that the school flower was about to transfer to another school. They didn’t know whether it was true or not.