CH 47

The two groups of people did meet.

Shen Yuqing looked at the girl not far away in disbelief.

The girl with a pair of pony tails and a beautiful face that was difficult to describe and difficult to draw had already surpassed the thousands of words in the world, not to mention that she still had a pair of eyes that were as moist as the beginning of a rainstorm.

The girl looked a lot like Pei Jin, but she was a little different from the previous Pei Jin.

The eldest lady who used to be Pei Jin had a temper, and she would get angry and smash things at every turn. Between her eyebrows and eyes, there was a bit of anger and hostility characteristic of rebellious girls, which was very unpleasant. But now there was only gentleness between Pei Jin’s brows and eyes.

But after more than a month of absence, Shen Yuqing felt that Pei Jin in front of him seemed to be a different person. All the rebellion in Pei Jin’s body has been removed, leaving only the best things in the 18-year-old girl.

Such pure beauty surprised her and made her jealous.

Shen Yuqing took two steps forward. This time, when she called Pei Jin, her tone was determined, unlike the first time, her tone was a bit suspicious. Because she was sure that the girl in front of her was Pei Jin.

She didn’t know what happened to Pei Jin, but she only felt that this change was something she didn’t want to see.

She and Pei Jin had not been in contact for more than a month, and Pei Jin did not take the initiative to find her. This had never happened before. Pei Jin took the initiative to repair the relationship between her and Pei Jin whenever there was a situation in the friendship between her and Pei Jin, but this time, Pei Jin’s attitude was unexpectedly flat.

She seemed to have completely forgotten her “best friend” and never came to her again. Could it be that the rejection by Qin Jun really caused such a big blow to her? Even such that Pei Jin hated her?

When Shen Yuqing was thinking about these messy things, Pei Jin was also thinking about things.

According to what Qingqing said before, among these people, there must be Qin Jun who the original owner had been obsessed with.

She glanced around, and soon saw a tall boy in the crowd.

He was tall, his complexion was creamy white, the bridge of his nose was tall, and his eyes were long and narrow. Just like his name, his looks were clear and charming, but he looked too cold, and there was no smile on his face.

If He Xun was like a gust of wind, unruly, with a bit of wildness, then this Qin Jun was like a ball of snow, cold, aloof, and a bit inaccessible.

Shen Yuqing’s tone was familiar, “Pei Jin, you said before that you would not come for Qin Jun’s birthday. At that time, I guessed that you would come. I didn’t expect that I guessed it correctly.”

Yu Yuan glanced at Pei Jin blankly. She took another look at Shen Yuqing. Pei Jin obviously came to sing with Brother Xun, what was the matter with this Qin Jun?

At this time, the rest of the class also noticed Pei Jin.

After seeing Pei Jin, many people showed amazed expressions in their eyes.

They looked at each other for three days, and thought that in a short period of time, Pei Jin had changed a lot.

With long black hair that reached the waist, her brows had become more delicate. Was this really Pei Jin who had been in the same class with them for two full years? Pei Jin didn’t have a good temper in the past, so how could they feel that she felt good now?