The Fifth Day

As she thought of this, Peijin quickly, cautiously glanced at He Xun.

He Xun’s head was lowered so she was only able to faintly see a small outline of his sharply contoured side-profile.

His thin lips were tightly closed and his eyes were slightly drooping, so he looked to be expressionless.

The phone screen displayed that he was still in-game, yet the character he was controlling was slow to move.

Right now, his in-game teammates couldn’t help but start to cuss him out.

“Where’s he? Did he straight up hang up?”

“Haha, I’ve run into another shitty teammate. (1)”

(1) The slang used here is 辣鸡, which means spicy chicken, but it also means “trash/rubbish.”

“ mmp (motherfucker) (1), at any rate, there is no lack of stars like this, I’m also hanging up.”

(1) mmp is Chinese slang for motherfucker, t/l will place full words in parentheses next to Chinese abbreviated slang.

Peijin’s heart flipped, I’m done for. The argument in-game was in full swing and He Xun hadn’t responded at all. She couldn’t have really upset her big boss roommate to the point this big boss really was angry now?

Truthfully, her actions prior truly went a bit too overboard. She had directly gone on to act without the other party’s allowing her to do so, which was very rude. Furthermore, most boys didn’t like it when people randomly touched their hair and would get offended.

But she really had been very angry with him earlier and when she became angry, she would get a bit impulsive. When she was impulsive, she would act without thinking about the consequences.

Peijin pursed her lips, intent on wanting to explain herself. However, right then, the sound of an orderly knock happened to come from outside the door.

After He Xun heard it, he silently got up and opened the door, receiving the lunchbox from his nanny outside.

Seeing that He Xun going to close the door right away, the Nanny hurriedly started to speak, “Young Master He, President He has expressed his dissatisfaction with your action of not receiving his phone calls. He has asked you to give him a call back as soon as possible.”

He Xun looked the nanny in the eyes, his lips rising into a half-hearted smile, “If you’re delivering meals, then do so, don’t talk so much, understand?”

The father and son duo of the He family each had a very large temper, so the nanny dared not displease either of them and could only summon up all her courage to explain, “Young Master He, President He has entrusted this matter to me, I am obliged to do so.”

“I got it.” He Xun briskly replied and slammed closed the door. Two seconds passed and like he had just remembered something, He Xun opened the door again.

The nanny thought that He Xun had a change of heart and would agree to peacefully talk with President Xun. However, she didn’t even have the time to breathe a sigh of relief before He Xun dropped the phrase “Bring a double portion meal tomorrow.” and then slammed closed the door again afterward.

After closing the door, He Xun placed the lunch box onto the table and raised his eyes to look at Peijin, “Go get tableware from the kitchen.”

Peijin was stunned for two seconds, but she nodded her head like she was just starting to return to reality.

The accommodations at the boys’ only highschool were superb. With the large spaciousness of the room aside, the dorm had even come with a bathroom and kitchen. The kitchen was equipped with a kettle, coffee machine, blender, and a minifridge with quite a few soft drinks stocked inside of it. As for the new bowls and silverware, naturally, the kitchen also had them.