CH 34

As soon as Pei Jin arrived at the ice skating rink, Mengmeng madly bombed her WeChat with messages.

[Mengmeng: Brother Jin, I heard that you and Brother Xun made a big showing today! What a cool comparison.]

[Mengmeng: Unfortunately, I was not there, otherwise I would have called you two crazy! 】

[Mengmeng: Brother Xun deserves to be Brother Xun, and Brother Jin can only give counsel before him. 】

[Mengmeng: How does it feel to race? I didn’t expect you to be so courageous! Everybody has to depend on someone, are you going to depend on being gay with Brother Xun? No matter what you are doing, you have to keep up the pace of your attack?]

[Mengmeng: Hahahahahaha, I won’t tease you anymore. Hey, you don’t even know, Xu Yi hid in the bathroom and cried as soon as she came back to the dormitory. She probably hates you now.]

Seeing Mengmeng’s words talking about dependence when being gay as well as his relationship with He Xun, she didn’t know what to say?

She wanted to tell Mengmeng that, in fact, she and He Xun weren’t in that kind of relationship as she was thinking, and that she was not a boy at all. Even if she wanted to be with He Xun, she wouldn’t be gay. But it was estimated that Mengmeng had a deep misunderstanding, and she could not be convinced even if she explained to her. So, she stopped thinking about explaining.

As for the last sentence Mengmeng said, she didn’t care about it.

If Xu Yi wanted to hate her, she could hate her, anyway, she and Xu Yi would not have too many opportunities to contact each other.

As soon as Pei Jin put away the phone, He Xun walked over with two pairs of skates.

“Peipei, what size shoes do you wear?”

Pei Jin pursed her lips and said, “36.” After Pei Jin said it, she was a little worried that He Xun would laugh at her for being too small, like a girl, and not being enough of a man. After all, He Xun had teased her like this several times before.

But unexpectedly, this time, He Xun said nothing.

He Xun threw the 37-size pair aside and put the 36-size shoe on the ground. “Try the size. If it is too small, change to the 37-size pair on the side.”

Pei Jin was a little surprised. She didn’t expect He Xun to be so careful that he had brought two pairs of skates directly.

Pei Jin put her feet into the skates and found that they were particularly suitable. She looked down and said, “Brother Xun, the size is just right.” She was about to bend down to tie her shoelaces after she said this, but unexpectedly He Xun squatted down to help her tie her shoelaces.

Pei Jin was taken aback for a moment and pulled her feet back subconsciously. He Xun grabbed her ankle quickly, and reminded her, “Don’t move.”

Pei Jin was a little embarrassed. She was so old, and it was the first time a boy had tied her shoes. She felt a little awkward, so she pursed her lips and said, “Brother Xun, I’ll do it myself.”

“It’s okay.” He Xun said as he tied a knot in the shoelaces neatly.

On the other side, Fatty watched this scene from not far away with an open mouth.

“This, this… Brother Xun… and that Little Five… What’s the matter with them?” Brother Xun actually bent over to tie someone’s shoelaces! Was the end of the world coming! Or had the sun risen from the west!

This scene was one that Fatty completely dared not even think about before!

Who was Brother Xun! The school bully, only others kneeled and licked his feet, when was it his turn to bend over and tie someone else’s shoelaces?